Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
WWE 2K22 GM Mode was pretty cool and I can tell it will get better from here on out.

I think it's a better mode when you play with a second player.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I'm back to doing some GTA 3. Played a bit earlier and damn I forgot how hard some of these missions are because of the AI. I was doing a trophy for doing the Turismo race in 180 seconds and it took a few tries. They are super aggressive. :lol The driving can be really tough at times to get to grips with. The radio stations on this are a total nostalgia trip, especially Rise FM. I basically just have that on loop and I wish it was longer. All the songs on it are total bangers.

I just picked up the trilogy for Xbox. I started Vice City first since that is my all time favorite GTA game.

• Love

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I just picked up the trilogy for Xbox. I started Vice City first since that is my all time favorite GTA game.
How you liking it? It's a bit rough around the edges, but I've had a lot of fun with them. I'd definitely say I have got my money's worth at this point. I'm very close to finishing Vice City at the moment. GTA 3 has been surprisingly the hardest, especially where I'm getting now in the game. The further you progress, the more gangs get hostile towards you so it's pretty insane. I kinda screwed up not doing the paramedic missions early on because it's pretty much impossible now without setting on fire. Very fun game though, I just wish there were more things to spend your money on in 3. I like that Vice City & San Andreas have stuff you can purchase.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
How you liking it? It's a bit rough around the edges, but I've had a lot of fun with them. I'd definitely say I have got my money's worth at this point. I'm very close to finishing Vice City at the moment. GTA 3 has been surprisingly the hardest, especially where I'm getting now in the game. The further you progress, the more gangs get hostile towards you so it's pretty insane. I kinda screwed up not doing the paramedic missions early on because it's pretty much impossible now without setting on fire. Very fun game though, I just wish there were more things to spend your money on in 3. I like that Vice City & San Andreas have stuff you can purchase.
I'm liking it so far. It is weird how much I forgot about this game. The timed missions really suck. I got so used to not having to do any time missions in 5. The map is also smaller than I remember. Graphics wise, it doesn't seem much different from the PS2. I do like the weapons wheel now. I wish GTA IV would get that upgrade too.

I'd like to see GTA IV get a remaster with the GTA V graphics/gameplay. That shit would be amazing.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
The weapons and radio wheels are small things that are absolute game changers. With regards to IV, for sure, I hope they do it. I always thought GTA IV had the best driving of the series. It felt pretty 'weighty' and realistic. A lot of fun doing online racing on that game. Used to enjoy walking around in that game too as Liberty City was pretty immersive. They did a good job nailing that NYC vibe.

Reactions: TroyTheAverage

AguileraSZN

Notorious Smartass
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
GTA V on PS4. I really love stealing random hot cars, boosting them at Los Santos Customs, i always go for matte black respray job, very nice, convertible too, it's so cool driving around sun kissed Los Santos in a matte black convertible.

From TCL 20 SE

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Finished Vice City: Definitive Edition today. Really enjoyed my time spent with this game, and I'm glad I didn't rush my way through it too quickly. Those last set of missions were such a nostalgia trip. Still got some things left to do trophy wise like collecting the hidden packages and doing some miscellaneous things for 100%. So I'll be coming back to this now and again. Doing the packages all at once feels like a grind, so I'll just do it when I'm in the mood and stick some tunes on. I've saved the Vigilante mission until I get the Rhino tank after 90 packages too because it makes it a lot easier.

Reactions: TroyTheAverage

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Got back into Cities Skylines again...

sfafafa4j31.png

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The Fourth District is amazing lmao

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Naming places after us. Could you get any cuter?
To be fair, I did rename them all like 5 minutes ago, because I got the idea :lol I usually don't really bother with renaming the districts.

The Fourth District is amazing lmao
And it was the actual fourth district I "painted" (...as it is called in the game when you make an area into a district)

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Finished GTA 3 today. Actually forgot how hard the last mission The Exchange is. Took me a few tries, and had to take it really slow but the aiming is definitely a lot better in the remastered ones. I remember always having a tough time towards the end. Just got the side missions left to do really. Although Paramedic I'm probably going to leave because it's a bit frustrating trying to do it with all the gangs hostile to you in the city. Plan on doing the Vigilante and Taxi missions for the trophies.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Good job, Fourthy! GTA 3's final mission is wild, yes.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Good job, Fourthy! GTA 3's final mission is wild, yes.
Wish I'd recorded my deaths. One of them was because of that truck that started speeding towards me towards the end of the mission. Then I died to the helicopter spewing explosives at you. Forgot how much damn craziness there is. :lol

You have to do 100 taxi fares in this game for the trophy, I'm going to be a busy bee.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Finished GTA 3 today. Actually forgot how hard the last mission The Exchange is. Took me a few tries, and had to take it really slow but the aiming is definitely a lot better in the remastered ones. I remember always having a tough time towards the end. Just got the side missions left to do really. Although Paramedic I'm probably going to leave because it's a bit frustrating trying to do it with all the gangs hostile to you in the city. Plan on doing the Vigilante and Taxi missions for the trophies.
Nice one Fourthy. The music at the end credits made me feel something I can't quite put into words. Still does today.

Always thought GTA 3 was the most intense GTA game. Cars go fast and damage easily, cops are psychopaths with no regard for their own safety. The way the sound echoes. I wouldn't mind living in the 2008 version of Liberty City, but the 2001 version is hell on Earth.