• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I've been playing "Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch"

Ni-no-Kuni-Box-Art.jpg

I'm about 10-15 hours in and I can say the game is absolutely gorgeous, the music is awesome, and the gameplay is very good. My only complaint is that the story is a bit childish.. but perhaps that was their intention, to get more kids (10-14 or so) into RPGs.

Still loving it nonetheless.. 8/10

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I've been playing "Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch"

Ni-no-Kuni-Box-Art.jpg

I'm about 10-15 hours in and I can say the game is absolutely gorgeous, the music is awesome, and the gameplay is very good. My only complaint is that the story is a bit childish.. but perhaps that was their intention, to get more kids (10-14 or so) into RPGs.

Still loving it nonetheless.. 8/10

Child of Light was essentially like that as well, childish story but beautiful graphics for a cheap little indie game.

dk2289

Jobber
Reaction score
Been playing the new Batman Arkham Knight for PS4. Was actually kinda surprised that I like it as much as I do, was never really a Batman fan.

BradR

Jobber
Reaction score
Just came off CS:GO just then. Was frustrating me so I though there was no point in carrying on playing it. One of those games which is addicted but I always end up getting annoyed at.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I'm fucking BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!