• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
c057a08f79a520788ac4f6c5a3b977b2.png

Pokémon Crystal version

xDistinctx

Jobber
Just got off of World of Warcraft so I could get some work done. Otherwise I have been playing a bunch of Hardline lately as well as Battlefield 4.

Spwn85

Jobber
It feels like I have been playing G TA V non-stop since it hit PC. It is an awesome game and has been for a long time, the PC version is just amazing though!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Child of Light, beautiful story-book like graphics and pretty decent game play for a 2 member team (swappable characters) turn based RPG.. 7.5/10, higher than most Indie games I've played/rated.

Bball_91

Jobber
Been playing mostly all Battlefield Hardline. Still play Battlefield 4 once in a while but I've been really enjoying Hardline thus far.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Pool Nation FX.. twas free and I like pool, I'd give it like a 6/10.. when not using the aiming hint though it's definitely not the same as playing pool in real life but it does make an effort.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Same, how far have you gotten so far? I just finished up a questline with Keira(which ended quite well if I do say so), and now I'm helping The Baron on a task.(don't want to go to detail to avoid spoilers).
Is it worth the purchase? no bug issues?

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Same, how far have you gotten so far? I just finished up a questline with Keira(which ended quite well if I do say so), and now I'm helping The Baron on a task.(don't want to go to detail to avoid spoilers).
I also just finished the keira questline. I kind of fucked up the first part of the quest by
letting the evil spirit go free
, but I managed to make the ending nice enough by
sending keira to the fortress and taking away the documents

I'm going to the baron now, after a little side-questing

Rogue

Is it worth the purchase? no bug issues?
I haven't encountered any problems besides a couple frame rate drops & some of the NPCs repeating themselves. Then again I haven't download the day one patch, so I'd definitely recommend it so far.

I also just finished the keira questline. I kind of fucked up the first part of the quest by
letting the evil spirit go free
, but I managed to make the ending nice enough by
sending keira to the fortress and taking away the documents

I'm going to the baron now, after a little side-questing
I too let the spirit go, but it didn't make a big difference. We had sex & after I found her at the Isle I told her to go to Kaer Morhen, but I let her keep the papers. I know she'll probably try to give the cure up but if she wants to die then it's her choice, I'll still have Yennefer either way.