Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I have no idea why but LA Noire.. probably because I got it for my Birthday in 2011 and never opened it lol, it's been sitting on my shelf collecting MAD dust

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I've been playing "Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch"

Ni-no-Kuni-Box-Art.jpg

I'm about 10-15 hours in and I can say the game is absolutely gorgeous, the music is awesome, and the gameplay is very good. My only complaint is that the story is a bit childish.. but perhaps that was their intention, to get more kids (10-14 or so) into RPGs.

Still loving it nonetheless.. 8/10

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I've been playing "Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch"

Ni-no-Kuni-Box-Art.jpg

I'm about 10-15 hours in and I can say the game is absolutely gorgeous, the music is awesome, and the gameplay is very good. My only complaint is that the story is a bit childish.. but perhaps that was their intention, to get more kids (10-14 or so) into RPGs.

Still loving it nonetheless.. 8/10

Child of Light was essentially like that as well, childish story but beautiful graphics for a cheap little indie game.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Last game I played was still Mortal Kombat lol

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
About to play some BF Hardline and then World of Warcraft later tonight.

dk2289

Jobber
Reaction score
Been playing the new Batman Arkham Knight for PS4. Was actually kinda surprised that I like it as much as I do, was never really a Batman fan.

Farooq

Reaction score
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. My dad actually took interest in watching my play for a bit, that was cool.

BradR

Jobber
Reaction score
Just came off CS:GO just then. Was frustrating me so I though there was no point in carrying on playing it. One of those games which is addicted but I always end up getting annoyed at.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Downloaded Tony Hawk HD today, it's not as bad as people say. Wish I could at least create a skater, though.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I'm fucking BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farooq

Reaction score
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Interesting game, will put in better hours tomorrow and/or Saturday.