• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Gears of War 3, it was free this month for 360 and I already had all the DLC so I figured I'd jam on it for a little before work.

My little old five years of age nephew loved the look of the Lego Batman 3 game in the Walmart display case thing, so I picked it up from the library. Played it today and it was pretty great fun. Love being able to play two players on a game with him too, that's a plus. I think I want to buy it now. :lol:

JBan

I've been try-harding so much on a series of Gang Beasts, 4P mode is just beast.
Been playing Fire-Pro.
I've checked out Rocket League, but haven't recorded much.

Think I'm loaded until the CHIKARA game comes out? Lol, jk, I know I'm not, but I will play other games until then.

Also got a pick up of Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag and The Last Of Us. Sweet games, really digging the Black Flag game, although a blonde haired assassin is weird to me. :lol: