Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I had Attitude but not War Zone, only played WZ a bit but I do remember it being lit

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Starcraft!

I've literally played it right through about 20 times, but it's still fun. I'm halfway through the Brood War expansion pack rn :D

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Starcraft!

I've literally played it right through about 20 times, but it's still fun. I'm halfway through the Brood War expansion pack rn :D

:mark: :mark: :mark: :mark:

My LADY! :garrett2

• Love
Reactions: Mox Girl

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
War Zone might be my favorite childhood wrestling game tbh. Haven't played it in years though.

I had Attitude but not War Zone, only played WZ a bit but I do remember it being lit

I was actually talking about Call of Duty, maybe should have specified that. :lol I'm a bit bored of the whole Battle Royale genre, but I can't lie it has it's moments.

Back to single player games now though, currently playing through Uncharted 4. I played the remastered collection, but took me a while to get around to the newest one. It's a really pretty game.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
I bought Civilization VI and fired it up earlier, just wanting to try it out for a bit.

Ended up playing for like 2 hours :lmao Civ is the series that has sucked the most time away from me of any games ever I think lol. That and The Sims.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I bought Civilization VI and fired it up earlier, just wanting to try it out for a bit.

Ended up playing for like 2 hours :lmao Civ is the series that has sucked the most time away from me of any games ever I think lol. That and The Sims.

I never could get in to Civ for some reason. Maybe I'm just far too impatient for it. I would be down to give it another shot, it's possible I just wasn't in the mood for that sort of genre of games. :hmm:

I'm definitely with you on The Sims however, I've actually been playing The Sims 4 pretty solidly this whole year. My Sim has all the skills maxed out and I'm kind of running out of things to do. I'm thinking of making a bigger new family, but I won't lie controlling more than one Sim confuses the heck out of me. :mj4

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Civilization IV is easily my favorite of the series;

From it's military mechanics, religious mechanics, Leonard Nimoy narrating to you, and the sheer amount of fun side things to do in the game, I had a blast with it and always had the time of my life playing it; let's also not forget the best soundtrack of the series. When your soundtrack has Miserere as one if its main themes, it's a fantastic soundtrack.

I've also played just about every Sims game ever, even the spinoffs, such as Bustin' Out, Urbz, and the various mobile games.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I've also played just about every Sims game ever, even the spinoffs, such as Bustin' Out, Urbz, and the various mobile games.

Holy crap! Someone else who knows the Urbz game exists. :garrett

I used to play that game on PS2 constantly. It was actually such an interesting take on The Sims concept, I'd love for them to re-visit it properly. I remember you could do so much mini-games, damn why were older games so much more creative?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Holy crap! Someone else who knows the Urbz game exists. :garrett

I used to play that game on PS2 constantly. It was actually such an interesting take on The Sims concept, I'd love for them to re-visit it properly. I remember you could do so much mini-games, damn why were older games so much more creative?

Man I remember liking the Black Eyed Peas just for that game alone. :heston

I also had it for the Gamecube too and it ran far smoother than on the PS2 tbheston.

That said, DIAMOND HEIGHTS 4 LYFE!

• Haha

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Man I remember liking the Black Eyed Peas just for that game alone. :heston

I also had it for the Gamecube too and it ran far smoother than on the PS2 tbheston.

That said, DIAMOND HEIGHTS 4 LYFE!

I had a Gamecube as well, but I always preferred my PS2. Although, I remember really loving some of the games on that. I seem to remember playing some sort of Matrix game on the Gamecube which I loved. Also had a Dreamcast which was so far ahead of it's time, great system, playing Crazy Taxi and Sonic Adventure. :cozy

Starting to realize my parents spoiled me as a child. I suppose it kept me out of trouble. I do wonder what I'd be doing if I didn't grow up with games, although a part of me still feels as though it would have grabbed me regardless as I love getting sucked in to imaginary worlds.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
I've played Civ II, IV, V and now VI. I also have III on Steam but I haven't installed it lol. II, IV and V have all sucked half my life away :lol I was enjoying VI last night, cos the game I'm playing is just for me to learn what everything is and does, I'm not going to win it haha. I'll buy some expansions for it when they're cheap on Steam.

A lot of people aren't keen on Civ, my Dad isn't interested in it either even though he loves other strategy games like Starcraft and AOE. I think for some people it's the insane micromanagement the game needs, there's so much to take care of and think about. I love that kind of thing though, so they're right up my alley haha.

As for Sims, I've played the entire series right from the start. Got the original Sims in 2000 right after it came out - I bugged my Dad to buy it for me, it cost $99 here. I've been playing a lot of Sims 4 this year too, I bought a whole bunch of expansions for it during lockdown. My laptop can barely cope though, the game lags a lot :lmao

Last edited:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I have been playing through the last of us part 2. Taking my time as I dont want to beat it so fast. NBA2k20 as it was a free ps4 game this month. Predator hunting grounds and dead by daylight.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
I played more Civ VI yesterday, and again ended up playing for hours :lmao I want to get the Gathering Storm expansion cos it adds a whole lot of stuff, but the sale on Civ stuff is over so I'll just wait till their next sale cos I swear Civ is on sale like every few months.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
The Sims 4. I started a new family. Got three sims to start with to see how I handle it, because I honestly struggle even managing a single sim sometimes. I won't lie, I'm already getting overwhelmed, I can't multi task :ShockToTheSystem I've put more automatic actions on though, so they can do their own thing as well. Usually like to manage every single action with my sim (I'm a bit of a control freak), but it's kind of impossible with multiple ones.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris