Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
COD: Warzone.

I might get Cold War, but I really don't feel like playing full price. Especially when the BR mode will be free soon.

I loved Cold War when I played it while it was free on PlayStation to try out. I highly suggest it. I’ll be getting it at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I loved Cold War when I played it while it was free on PlayStation to try out. I highly suggest it. I’ll be getting it at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll probably buy it. I always do this every year with COD where I'm like "I'm not buying it" and then I buy it and end up enjoying it. CoD still has it nailed down, I still always manage to have fun with it. I'm glad Treyarch did another Campaign too. Cold War was their best era, Black Ops 1 was great. Been hearing good things about this one.

Reactions: Vegeta

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
How's the PS5 treating you? Demon Soul's looks amazing, even though they are not my type of games. I'm definitely going to get Cold War at some point. Campaign looks fun, but short as expected.

I finished Dead Rising 1, playing the second one now. Not as good, but still fun and you can do a lot more with the weapons in this one. I never got to play the third one because it's Xbox exclusive.

It’s been awesome, no big issues at all, it just randomly turned off once the first day during downloading CoD, but, I’ve been playing it to death and no other issues. I’m playing Assassin’s Creed Valhalla right now, as most times, I’m not disappointed by an AC game.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
It’s been awesome, no big issues at all, it just randomly turned off once the first day during downloading CoD, but, I’ve been playing it to death and no other issues. I’m playing Assassin’s Creed Valhalla right now, as most times, I’m not disappointed by an AC game.

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla looks awesome. I know some people aren't a big fan of the RPG approach the franchise has taken, but I find it intriguing and I've been meaning to get in to it. I still need to play Origins & Odyssey. I really like that they give you a huge map to explore. I'm one of those people that just loved climbing & freerunning everywhere on AC more than anything else. It was probably my favourite part of the games.

• Love
Reactions: Lady Redfield

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
I'm playing WCW on Retro Games. It's the 1989 NES Game. You can select moves like Atomic Drop, Cranium Kick, Abdominal Stretch, Piledriver. This is a much better game than WWF Wrestlemania and WWF Challenge.

Rick Steiner.jpg

WCW Video Game.jpg

Crash

Reaction score
I'm playing WCW on Retro Games. It's the 1989 NES Game. You can select moves like Atomic Drop, Cranium Kick, Abdominal Stretch, Piledriver. This is a much better game than WWF Wrestlemania and WWF Challenge.

View attachment 16192

View attachment 16193

Makes me want to play WWF RAW on SNES or WWF Wrestlemania 2000 on N64 again...

Lately I've been playing the new Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.

Shole

Reaction score
Team Fighting Tactics from LOL, and I am addicted to this silly game, should be learning but guess what, I am wasting my time lol

Reactions: Crash

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Street Smart. The 1991 Arcade classic. It was a popular fighting game until Street Fighter 2 came out.

Street Smart.jpg

Reactions: Crash

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
Currently playing Franchise mode on Madden 21. I turned the Jets into Super Bowl contenders! Took a lot of work.