Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
After what we saw on Raw, Undertaker Chokeslamming HBK, i personally think that next week on Raw Shawn Michaels will go one on one with Undertaker and Batista Vs. John Cena. What do you think?

I don't think so considering that the tag match is this weekend. After that its going to be the singles matches all the way.

Soulpower

From what I've heard the main event on RAW lasted a long while, so it looks like TNA is in trouble for tonight.. I know that the Trump/Vince thing starts the show so I won't watch the first 10 to 15 minutes. I also want to see what's next with Flair and Carlito.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
From what I've heard the main event on RAW lasted a long while, so it looks like TNA is in trouble for tonight.. I know that the Trump/Vince thing starts the show so I won't watch the first 10 to 15 minutes. I also want to see what's next with Flair and Carlito.

Personally, I'd watch the whole show, it wasn't outstanding but it wasn't bad. And the Trump segment was mildly amusing at times.

xtremebadass

I am looking forward to RAW in a half hour, I miss it on Mondays, thank god it's only one week

Captive8

Reaction score
i cant believe no one has posted spoilers on this site. I refuse to go to any wrestling site to get it because i just reformatted my computer and I dont want to ruin it.

TS_Chip

Reaction score
IWF "Royal Rumble"

You can do your little IWF Royal Rumble, but not in the OFFICIAL RAW DISCUSSION you fool. Go and create a thread in the Street Fight section or HIAT section, not in here. It's not too difficult to work out ...

3lions
IWF Admin

Soulpower

Scheduled for tonight's Monday Night Raw in Bakersfield, California at the Rabobank Arena:

*Edge vs. ECW's Rob Van Dam in a Wrestlemania 23 Money in the Bank Qualifying bout featuring both previous winners of the MITB.

*WWE Women's champion Mickie James vs. Melina.

So its offciial, MITB will be back... and I'm guessing Van Dam will do the job in this match.

Wrestling Station

^^ i hope RVD comes back to Raw and feud with Jeff Hardy for the IC title with the new champ (Chavo).

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
i think rvd will win tonight with some help from randy orton

Truth

Reaction score
Edge will not win this match tonight. There is no need for him to be in teh MITB as he is already a ME'er and is to high up for the MTIB. Im guessing Orton runs down costs Edge the match, then later saying it was inadvertant until a few weeks into the fued where he says it was on purpose and Edge doesnt deserve another title shot, he does. Also Im guessing if that happens next week Orton will compete in a MITB qualifier where Edge does the same to him.

I'm also expecting Jerry Lawler to be inducted into the hall of fame, if not tonight then expect it to be The Wild Samoans.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
After watching this weeks raw i was thinking maybe we could see carlito and flair go for the tag titles, carlito has been low in the pecking order as of late this may help him to get back up near to the top of the raw roster. Imean they worked quite well together last night, i think they could go for the titles at wrestlemania.

What do you guys think of it?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Against who though? Cena/Micheals are still in posession of the belts, and even if they happen to drop them to Orton/Edge then still they won't be defended at WM.

I think Carlito is going to turn heel. Though it doesn't seem quite right yet.

Taker

Reaction score
This past week on Raw 2 titles changed hands, the Intercontinental Championship and the Womens Championship. Umaga beat Jeff Hardy with the samoa spike to win the cahmpionship, after being announced that Umaga will be McMahons representative for the Hair Vs. Hair match at Wrestlemania 23. Melina pinned Mickie James after a slam to the mat and a roll over pin.

Also, next week on Raw the Tag Team Championships are on the line as Shawn Michaels & John Cena go one on one with Rated RKO.
Trump picks his Representative for the Hair Vs. Hair match between McMahon & Trump at Wrestlemania 23! WHo do you think it will be.

I think it will be Great Khali, after Khali told Cole on Raw that he wanted better competition.