Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Man Edge sucks balls as a Face,I used to Hate him back when the fans loved him.He is great as a heel and should stay that way,Aso even though I would love to see another great Wrestlemania streak I just hope sooo much that Edge does not win the MITB,if he does he better go to SD!,also because my 2 favorite Wrerstlers (matt hardy and possibly orton) might be in the match lol.I just hope that the Raw after WM HBK comes out with the title,Cena is on a break,and Edge is not carrying that Breifcase.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
who do you think will win at wrestlemania. Donald trump or Vince

Montana

I thought raw was pretty entertaining.

The Triple threat elimination was good.

elix skipper was trumps limo driver, i thought that was cool.

Cena and HBK genlet was solid

Kane coming out with with meat hook

The rock segment, complete shocker

then it slowed down wtih the botb contract signing....austins mic skills came but, the wwe failed to put lashley or umaga over in this segment. It was a longgg signing too.

ChiWa

Reaction score
I thought after the open, RAW was gonna be great.
Triple threat elimination for the last MITB spot.
As much in commercial as on TV.
OMG Orton got last spot.
Kill time
Holy Shit , it's the Rock.
Did his job to a T,
Gauntlet match for Tag Team Titles
Even with intros and post match extras, 20 minutes?
Then it got bad.
Except for Edge's sneaky ass.

MJ807

Reaction score
This Raw was great but that is expexcted since we are leading up to Wrestle Mania the first Match the Triple threat elimination for the last MITB spot was a great match and it was the match of the night. Then it was nothing but Vince and Trump until the Rock came on it was good to see him but everyone knows he won't be back. Then the Gauntlet match I wanted there to be some sort of title change or interaction between Cena and HBK but it didn't happen so we are left wondering if anything will happen between the two goin down the road. Then Jeff Hardy vs Edge but Edge plays the race card and gets out of his match and that was greay then Khali comes out sqaushes HArdy before the match is over Kane comes out with a hook that was weird and he almost kills Jerry Lawler. And then it went downhill after that with the contract signing that was about 30 minutes and no one went through a table. Raw was a overall 8/10 for me

King_Ash

Reaction score
Overall the show was good, minus the contract signing which should have been first up to get all the crap out of the way then put on a good show. 8/10 overall for me too, wouldnt mind to see the ratings for RAW this week.

Wrestling Station

I enjoyed the Rock promo cut.
Also the tag team battle was decent

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I liked the rocks promo, but people will be expecting him to be back, and if he doesnt, people will dislike him even more.

Markz

Reaction score
If the rock came back, it would be ridiculas, he lost too much weight to wrestle now. He isn't anyway. :)

Cena and HBK winning the tag belts now means we won't have a Raw tag title match at WM, that's terrible, tag matches are manditory to take place now we won't see one from Raw.

Soulpower

I though the WWE wasted a valuable opportunity on Monday. I know why Cena and HBK retained, as long as they have the tag titles they're partners and there's tension between the two. But once again,the WWE just buries the tag division. Haas and Benjamin and Cade and Murdoch lasted about 4 minutes wach against HBK and Cena. Then MNM does a bit better but they still end up jobbing. It was an easy way of giving MNM the titles (as well as the rub of beating HBK and Cena) and you could have turned either Shawn or John. Instead we get another tag-team burial, and we still don't who will turn between Cena and HBK.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I agree, the world greatest tag team, MNM, Lance and Trevor, all potencially good tag teams and its a shame we wont see a good tag match at WM.

xtremebadass

At Mania I would love to see like a big ass tag team match...

Cade and Murdoch vs. World's Greatest Tag Team vs. Cryme Tyme vs. MNM vs. Brian Kendrick and Paul London vs. Duece and Domino vs. Carlito and Ric Flair

That'd be sweet

Soulpower

If a tag match does happen at WM, I hope its done to unify both tag titles, and have the new belts defended on any brand. This would solve the problem of the lack of tag teams and could actually make the division matter once again.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Dam isnt lashley getting pushed to the extreme, just broke the masterlock.