Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

People say that Horny got Kennedy's push, but if you analize it, the one getting the push is Finlay.

I like that Raw hasn't been built around Cena, he only has gotten one segment this shows(except his return show, that got 2).

The incest angle, well, we have to wait and see

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
The spots in the show where I see Horny and Vince and then Horny biting Vince's ass, those segments just make me hate Kennedy more and more for failing that drug test.
What they should have done is proceeded to make him the son, but then have him assaulted and kayfabe injured, leading to a big McMahons Vs. ________ storyline.

HHHforever

Reaction score
The spots in the show where I see Horny and Vince and then Horny biting Vince's ass, those segments just make me hate Kennedy more and more for failing that drug test.

I couldn't agree more. I love Kennedy and I'm glad he finally seems to be doing better, I thought he came off well in the HBK feud and I thought the promo with Flair last night was good and he got some really good heel heat. They punished him pretty hard when he came back, but I guess it's finally over. I still really wish he wouldn't have failed that test because I would have been really excited to see what they would have done with it. Although I will say that in the long run, the title of Vince's son might have hurt Kennedy, but in the short term it probably would have been really good.

CMS,
Very good point, I had never thought of it like that. Of course they're just now really introducing Finlay into this feud. Actually with Finlay involved this thing isn't pissing me off, quite as much as it used to, but I still don't really like it. I am pretty excited for this steel cage match though haha.

PeepShow

Yeah, when Kennedy won MITB last year, I was one of his biggest supporters and loved Kennedy. I still do, but every time I see Horny and Vince together, I just get pissed. I'm not sure I totally agree with you on the fact of having Vince as Kennedy's father would be a bad thing for him. I mean, I can see your argument, but any time you can go down attached to Vince, and in that way, seeing as he will prolly be a big star in this company some day, I don't see how that would hurt him.

the dark knight

why are you guys pissed? kennedy's still awesome. and HEY! im beginning to think that vince's chosen sueprstar to fight finlay at WM is gonna be kennedy.

go read my prediction..

HHHforever

Reaction score
Peep,
Well I think Kennedy has the ability to be a major star for a long time and I just think that in the long haul something like that might end up being kind of joke, since we all know he isn't really his son, and I think it might just be a bad thing for him when you look back on his careeer much later on. However it didn't happen and really if did happen it probably wouldn't have been that bad in the long run I think it just had the ability to hurt him in the long haul. In the short term though, that would have been amazing for him.

TDK,
I like your idea about Kennedy fighting Finlay and I think it makes a lot of sense. I'm not that pissed, I mean Kennedy always has been sweet to me and I've never stopped liking him. It just pissed me off when he was jobbing to Super Crazy and stupid shit like that.

Airfixx

Enjoyed Raw.... Can only really echo the comments about Jeff, and although I think he's still improving steadily, I am still not convinced about the idea of him as WWE champ.

Re: Hornswoggle

I must be mellowing... This whole storyline really doesn't bother me - WWE must be doing something right cos it's been going on for months now and all the while I can appreciate why it's being booked and find it amusing at least some of the time.

As long as they keep Horny away from actually competing at WM(*) then I'm ok about it for now (*Especially no Horny & Finlay V Vince & a monster! :yaaawn: )...

I think the story is defo gonna take another turn somehow as I can't see Vince V Finlay really having enough appeal for an event like WM... It's hardly Vince v Austin/HHH/HBK/Hogan! Kennedy v Finlay @ WM would kinda make sense, but I'd rather they kept him away from the storyline now they've gone down the Hornswoggle path as, in agreement with HHHForever, I think it'd come back to haunt him later in his career.

MC Rae

Reaction score
I thought this weeks RAW was good. The Jericho/JBL match was okay and I was so happy to see Burchill arrive, I don't know how the proposed incest angle will work out but I'm still happy to see him. (How good was that move he did when he slammed kendrick's face into the mat!?).

I really, really enjoyed HBK and Jeff's match but like you've all said, his no-selling put a downer on things, the more I think about it, the more I think how Jeff isn't yet ready to be WWE Champ. He IS improving though, and I hope he will reach that goal... eventually.

I'd also like to pick up on CMS' point, I am also pleased RAW hasn't been built around Cena. I've actually enjoyed Cena more since he's come back and I think thats because the show hasn't been constructed around him.

All-in-all, good, solid RAW.

John

I dont like Cena, never have never probably will. His work with EDGE was good, and i like his ability to whip the fans into a frenzy. His work with Orton was good aswell. But i still dont like him, i dont know why though. And on mcmahon. how on earth is McMahon gonna lose a steel cage match. Horny cant win without finlay.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol lindsey lohan was at raw. wwe really knows what i like...

big show is in great condition... mayweathers a beast but he looked a little awkward talking on the mic...

jeff hardys gonna win the MITB...

hornswaggle is really getting old but finley but on a great performance...

cena probably wont win at wrestlemania imo... hhh will...

PeepShow

^Hornswoggle*

Finlay*

Anyways....

I felt this Raw was very solid imo. The ending was actually not bad, cept for the fact that Cena had to win. I am actually surprised that the people don't like the Mayweather/Show angle. I personally think that TNA needs to take notes on how to book a celebrity angle like this. It's been pretty good imo so far. Just bring Shane into this PLEASE :)

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Raw was lame... I really didn't like it at all. Hardy needs to drop the IC title before mania. And the tag team champs werent even there....

John

For the first time in weeks i liked raw. you saw the start of the MITB qualifying matches, you saw a good main event even though Cena won, you saw a reasonably good Incest angle segment. the only let down was the changes of music. why do people have to change there music to rubbish music?

J

^^Agreed...Jeff Hardy's new song sucks with him...His old one was awesome...and fit him...This one doesn't...