Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Snitsky main eventing? Even Roxxi FanBoy had to be wishing Triple H to be there instead
Only because he's not over enough yet. He's finally being given weekly exposure so his popularity is growing, but he's not over enough to be in the main event yet.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Does any1 know why trips wasnt at raw i know it was family enmergence but does any1 know wot ???????????

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
His brother in law, his sister's husband, died. When I read "Family emergency" my mind immediately went to Chris Benoit. It was like... anyone know where Steph is? Lol...

kingovkings

Reaction score
ahhhh i thort its was summat 2 do with steph lol but then vivce probs wudnt be at raw either

HHHforever

Reaction score
Terrible timing for that to happen, not that there's ever a good time for a relative to die, but considering they were taping 2 shows in the same night and they were the last 2 before NWO it blows. I'll be interested to see if they tape a promo or something like that for this week's Raw because it'd be weird if he wasn't there for 2 shows then just showed up at the EC.

Raw was going on a tour out of the country this week, if I'm not mistaken that was why they taped back to back shows, does anyone know if he went on the tour?

Hendrixxx

Reaction score
Raw was actually pretty decent tonight.The Jericho and JBL put on a good match, the Hardy vs. HBK was a good match as well.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
HBK was working on Hardy's legs the whole time and yet Hardy is running up the turnbuckle like it's a flight of stairs and bouncing off the ropes like he's a four year old on sugar. What kinda selling was that? Hardy couldn't sell me a half eaten popsickle with what I saw in that match!!

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Yea well that's pretty much always been the criticism of Hardy and one of the multiple reason's he's never made it to the "top of the mountain". However that match was very, very good until Jeff no selled at the end. Overall I agree this was a pretty good Raw, especially considering that it was a taped which usually seem to lack in quality and intrest, at least for me. I thought it did a good job of setting up for NWO and I'm really excited to see what happens there with the various matches, I'm really thinking that Cena isn't walking out of NWO champion.

John

Hardy ardly ever sells very good. The RR Match against Orton was a match where he did his best, and speaking of someone who did his best at the RR Was Jericho. I think that there should have been no more matches between these two. its getting boring. Jericho vs. Michaels vs. Hardy would be a good main event next week.

the dark knight

agree with both, he fucked up big time at the end. they're either trying to shut him up by giving him a couple of wins or REALLY wanna push him cuz of the chants.

and whats up with them advertising another program on a different chanel? doesn't that mess up the ratings?

and LMAO at JR saying "the WW.....john cena.....the man who wants to become WWE champion" :nonono:

lastlaugh

Reaction score
i definatly agree that jeff didnt sell anything at the end....but dont you guys think that Jericho and JBL oversold their match. It just seemed that within the first five minutes they were going really slow.....like they lost their energy way too early. IDK maybe its just me...but the end of their match just seemed to go sooo slow

Kaedon

Reaction score
I dont believe there is much you can do to OVER sell. There are some things, but last night's match was nowhere NEAR that.

PeepShow

The spots in the show where I see Horny and Vince and then Horny biting Vince's ass, those segments just make me hate Kennedy more and more for failing that drug test.