last n ights southpark

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
South Park is shit compared to Family Guy and Cleveland Show.

rofl. Please be kidding. They're fucking complete garbage. I used to prefer FG but in the past year or so it's been fucking terrible. The Cleveland Show is a complete joke. Never should have been done.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
I'll admit the last season or two of Family Guy haven't been the greatest but I feel as though the last few seasons of South Park have been pretty bad, they'll have a couple good episodes at most but all up its pretty bad. You cannot seriously say that the first 5 or so seasons of Family Guy were bad, you're crazy imo if so.

Cleveland Show isn't the greatest but its a shitload better then the current South Park.

Kizza

Reaction score
No way. I like Family Guy and Cleveland show, but to say they're better than South Park is ridiculous. Through all 14 seasons, South Park has remained smart and funny. Family Guy, while I laugh cos I'm incredibly immature, is random and spontaneously crap. South Park has a better storyline and better laughs then any episode of Family Guy.

Did enjoy the Something Something Dark Side release though.