last n ights southpark

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iamironman

Reaction score
the video is actaully a parody of an earlier south park episode in which a character meant to be johhny cochran employed a simalr tactic

Kizza

Reaction score
alon_banner.jpg

:lmao

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Back off topic. I always thought iamironman was an alternate like joke account. Turns out I was wrong. Anyone else every feel that way? I mean the constant misspelling of words and no sentence structure, I thought it was someone just messing around, not someone actually seriously posting.

iamironman

Reaction score
i only pay attention to spelling when writing these days for your information

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
This is information I already know.

For your information you look like a complete blueberry by posting the way you do.

...god...

Reaction score
If I could say something here....

This post is totally correct Blaze. Mike has done everything in his power to keep this forum under control. He's done his job quite well and I respect the guy 100%. Yeah, I understand I let him down by fucking my own self over and causing him to demote me, I get that. But I don't take shit to heart. This guy has worked his ass off. He has a job, a life, a family... he's not on the forum 24/7, yet when he is, he does his damn job. Don't call this ass kissing, I'm telling the fucking facts.

There shouldn't be any hate to the guy, he's done everything he can to make this a better place for us to post and have a good time. If ya don't like it, GTFO or STFU and stop fucking complaining about it.
God, why don't you just die?

nation

Reaction score

noumenon

Reaction score
South Park kind of sucks this season. Seriously seems like they're running out of ideas... these episodes were just a blatant rehash of everything they had already done. To their credit though I'm amazed they still have managed to keep it confined to one show, unlike Seth Macfarlane who finds it necessary to spread his writer's block out amongst three shows.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
South Park kind of sucks this season. Seriously seems like they're running out of ideas... these episodes were just a blatant rehash of everything they had already done.

South Park has definitely been hit or miss this season more so than the past couple. The newer seasons of South Park probably have at most 3-4 good episodes, the rest don't really make sense or are just plainly not funny.

There are funny moments in the episodes despite how unbelievably bad the plot is.

I did find the Facebook episode pretty funny though how they turned it into Tron with them playing Yahtzee.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
South Park kind of sucks this season. Seriously seems like they're running out of ideas... these episodes were just a blatant rehash of everything they had already done. To their credit though I'm amazed they still have managed to keep it confined to one show, unlike Seth Macfarlane who finds it necessary to spread his writer's block out amongst three shows.

The KFC turning into a weed store and the Facebook episode were pretty hilarious. The 200 episode sucked. I haven't seen the 201 yet. I recorded it but for some reason the one where they wrote that sick book aired. And when I tried watching it online, it said unavailable.

Kizza

Reaction score
God I hated the KFC into Weed Stores episode. Cartman's addiction to KFC was lame. I liked the Tiger Woods and Facebook Episodes though. 200 was lame, and 201 is pretty decent, especially for who Cartman's father is.

Reaction score
^^^Are you really, really serious???

Family Guy has been pure garbage since it was uncancelled. It's for people who need the jokes explained and or visualized for them, not to mention they overkill nearly 90% of their gags to where they aren't funny. They first 3 or 4 were just plain awesome, perfect timing, great gags and just outright funny, no matter how badly they ripped off The Simpsons. Nowadays there is zero character development, no new jokes and they are too dependent upon the flashback and the lame stereotypes the characters have became. And then there's The Cleveland Show, which is just awful. The only good thing being produced out of that animation studio is American Dad.

SouthPark, fuck is SouthPark fucking awesome. Their grasp for high level humor mixed with dick and fart jokes is perfectly blended with the times relevant issues they parody. Plus, unlike FG, they characters are constantly evolving, giving the viewers something new to look forward to. If you've seen one episode of FG, you've seen them all. You know what to expect. Peter's stupid. Stewie's gay. Quagmire is a sexaul deviant. Funny. We get it. They have to push the envelope for 10 seconds to make a laugh, not to mention 905 of the jokes are incoherent to a basic plot. Everything in South Park is in correlation to the plot, making the jokes matter more.

Sorry to go off on a tirade, but I think FG is probably up there with the Dark Knight, The Hangover, celebreality and Lil Wayne as some of the most absolutely over rated things in pop culture in the past 5 years.

Slash

Reaction score
I r not no sentence structure... or h ow to s pell words corr ectly