last n ights southpark

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
As long as just one person likes them its enough for me to keep doing them.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
OK well you explain to me what is so different with the way I run this forum compared to anyone else. I haven't banned anybody for months and we have a section full of hell. What exactly am I doing that isn't up to your standards?

You got members you don't like who will never make it anywhere because of that. You pretty much shit on any one who doesn't kiss your fucking ass and do what you want.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Sorry sir but you are wrong on all accounts. J and I did not like each other before and I made him a moderator because he deserved it. He was active with reporting spam posts and nonsense like that. But then since he destroyed WTF forums I gained a lot of respect for him therefore there is no hate from me towards him. Same with Monk, I tried letting by gones be by gones and put personal issues aside.

You seem to be a bit raged that I despise people like yourself and theee Renegade. Diesel. Along with a few other mongrels. The people I do not care for have done it on their own. Making idiotic posts all the time and nonsense. I don't just hate on random people at this forum unless they bring it upon their self. Even people like Beer, Sexpower, TIO, Peepshow, BKB and other people who are openly against me I embrace because they do not act like you.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Also. I have not received any ass kissing for the longest time. Which is good because people should know it will not get them far.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Sorry sir but you are wrong on all accounts. J and I did not like each other before and I made him a moderator because he deserved it. He was active with reporting spam posts and nonsense like that. But then since he destroyed WTF forums I gained a lot of respect for him therefore there is no hate from me towards him. Same with Monk, I tried letting by gones be by gones and put personal issues aside.

You seem to be a bit raged that I despise people like yourself and theee Renegade. Diesel. Along with a few other mongrels. The people I do not care for have done it on their own. Making idiotic posts all the time and nonsense. I don't just hate on random people at this forum unless they bring it upon their self. Even people like Beer, Sexpower, TIO, Peepshow, BKB and other people who are openly against me I embrace because they do not act like you.

If I could say something here....

This post is totally correct Blaze. Mike has done everything in his power to keep this forum under control. He's done his job quite well and I respect the guy 100%. Yeah, I understand I let him down by fucking my own self over and causing him to demote me, I get that. But I don't take shit to heart. This guy has worked his ass off. He has a job, a life, a family... he's not on the forum 24/7, yet when he is, he does his damn job. Don't call this ass kissing, I'm telling the fucking facts.

There shouldn't be any hate to the guy, he's done everything he can to make this a better place for us to post and have a good time. If ya don't like it, GTFO or STFU and stop fucking complaining about it.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score

This post is totally correct Blaze. Mike has done everything in his power to keep this forum under control. He's done his job quite well and I respect the guy 100%. Yeah, I understand I let him down by fucking my own self over and causing him to demote me, I get that. But I don't take shit to heart. This guy has worked his ass off. He has a job, a life, a family... he's not on the forum 24/7, yet when he is, he does his damn job. Don't call this ass kissing, I'm telling the fucking facts.

There shouldn't be any hate to the guy, he's done everything he can to make this a better place for us to post and have a good time. If ya don't like it, GTFO or STFU and stop fucking complaining about it.

Thanks I appreciate it.

What kind of ticks me off though is how This Guy gets overlooked with all the work he does in the forum. He deserves a lot more credit than most people give him.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Definitely! He really does a lot for this forum. Tipsters, threads, betting zone, etc. You two, since I've been on this forum since 2006, have been the only two staff members I could go to for something and/or actually trust.

Beer

Reaction score

I'm guessing you didn't read this earlier posted....

Also. I have not received any ass kissing for the longest time. Which is good because people should know it will not get them far.

;)

Thanks I appreciate it.

What kind of ticks me off though is how This Guy gets overlooked with all the work he does in the forum. He deserves a lot more credit than most people give him.

He's not overlooked. He's the best admin.

EDIT: excluding Rob ;D

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

For the record I'm quite neutral towards you atm. Sure I don't agree with some of your choices (namely XBA, J and maybe something else),but at least you reversed some of your stupid decisions in the past.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Agreed with TIO. Since Mike has allowed himself to bend a little and give the majority what they've requested, for the most part. Such as Hell in a Thread and being transparent and open with what changes are being made to the forum.

I still disagree with the motivations and actions done against WTF, as I find betraying Reaper's trust was a far more disgusting blow than anything aimed at Monkeystyle, but it's not like Mike Chaos ordered J to do what he did. Therefore, my anger is more aimed towards douchey mcdoucheface rather than Mike.

Kizza

Reaction score

Fyi, no one cares about what happened like 3 months ago. We were trollins.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
On topic the smurf muslims who threatened South Park authors got what they deserved:

www.RevolutionIslam.com was hacked and now shows pedo-gay muslim pictures with a terrorist mohammed as background
www.RevolutionMuslim.org is now redirected to a zionist site
www.RevolutionMuslim.com was just shut down

I'd like to personally congratulate with this ''anonymous'' group. Great job.