Lady's Signature Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
How about one with vince making a poop face and shit from the ceiling splatting on WWE fans. That would be interesting.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I'd like to make two sig requests, please ma'am. :)

I need a TNA-themed sig, so I would love to have one featuring Austin Aries, Bully Ray and Samoa Joe.

For another, I'd like it to have Punk and Rollins.

With both, I would like for them to have a dark/grungy theme or feel, and my username in small print in one of the corners. Thanks in advance!!

(Edit: Nevermind, just the TNA-themed sig I requested, please. :) The second can be ignored for now. I'll wait till I'm considering changing it up again then see what I'm in the mood for. ;) Thanks again!)

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
I'd like to make two sig requests, please ma'am. :)

I need a TNA-themed sig, so I would love to have one featuring Austin Aries, Bully Ray and Samoa Joe.

With both, I would like for them to have a dark/grungy theme or feel, and my username in small print in one of the corners. Thanks in advance!!

:pity1: punk and rollins. Really.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Aids Johnson said:
:pity1: punk and rollins. Really.

:gtfo:

Just be grateful I didn't request a Punk + Hardy = Rollins sig, since Rollins looks like the lovechild of Punk and Jeff Hardy. :dawg:

Besides, you know my TNA one would be the one I use most often. :smug:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
:gtfo:

Just be grateful I didn't request a Punk + Hardy = Rollins sig, since Rollins looks like the lovechild of Punk and Jeff Hardy. :dawg:

Besides, you know my TNA one would be the one I use most often. :smug:

The one you use exclusively? Good deal.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:

2d6527c26216ac8a25424cc8bc04b304.gif

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Not mad. Just disappointed.

:shock:
Holy crap, I'm a good ole' southern girl. Don't do that to me. Being disappointed is sooooo much worse than being mad. :upset: I want to kick myself now.

Actually though, I am reconsidering my request. When I came on here it seemed like I was in the minority as a CM Punk fan, which was fine. But now there seem to be more and more Punk fans here, which is all good and fine, but it makes me feel more like a bandwagon "in the majority" fan than anything else. Plus my avatar still represents my fandom of Punk.

Not only that, but I would only use one sig at a time anyway, and it's been proven I pretty much keep the same sig for a long period of time. With so many WWE-related ones, it'd be nice to have the TNA sig to truly represent.

So, yeah, thinking just the TNA sig request now. Then I also wouldn't feel bad taking up Lady's time from doing things for others.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
:shock:
Holy crap, I'm a good ole' southern girl. Don't do that to me. Being disappointed is sooooo much worse than being mad. :upset: I want to kick myself now.

Actually though, I am reconsidering my request. When I came on here it seemed like I was in the minority as a CM Punk fan, which was fine. But now there seem to be more and more Punk fans here, which is all good and fine, but it makes me feel more like a bandwagon "in the majority" fan than anything else. Plus my avatar still represents my fandom of Punk.

Not only that, but I would only use one sig at a time anyway, and it's been proven I pretty much keep the same sig for a long period of time. With so many WWE-related ones, it'd be nice to have the TNA sig to truly represent.

So, yeah, thinking just the TNA sig request now. Then I also wouldn't feel bad taking up Lady's time from doing things for others.

Boring.:idontcare: