Lady's Signature Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I knew you'd come to your senses.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
I'd like to make two sig requests, please ma'am. :)

I need a TNA-themed sig, so I would love to have one featuring Austin Aries, Bully Ray and Samoa Joe.

For another, I'd like it to have Punk and Rollins.

With both, I would like for them to have a dark/grungy theme or feel, and my username in small print in one of the corners. Thanks in advance!!

(Edit: Nevermind, just the TNA-themed sig I requested, please. :) The second can be ignored for now. I'll wait till I'm considering changing it up again then see what I'm in the mood for. ;) Thanks again!)

Edited my request from back on page 19. :obama:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
GrammarNazi82 said:
Edited my request from back on page 19. :obama:

papeldeparedememethumbs.jpg

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Hows my signature going????? :gusta:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
hehe....thanks! :yay:

I hope you don't mind me trying... Lady was having backlog and I wanted to practice my photoshop skills. Nothing special at all but I wanted to practice so don't feel inclined to use it and you should still request from her.

http://i.imgur.com/LGCjP.jpg

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Zach said:
I hope you don't mind me trying... Lady was having backlog and I wanted to practice my photoshop skills. Nothing special at all but I wanted to practice so don't feel inclined to use it and you should still request from her.

http://i.imgur.com/LGCjP.jpg

How kind, Zach! Thanks. :) I'll use yours for now while Lady gets caught up on all her requests, then see what she can do. I appreciate you trying it while getting in some practice!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Team Xanth top/Crayo bottom please. Use your imagination, but if pedobear could be in one of the corners, that would be great also. Thanks.