ladyhotrod needs to calm down

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
:smileysex5:

oh yea...

when slyfox and hotrod log off i bet'cha they all go like

"Cha'YEAhhhh!!!...Got that FUckER GOOD!!!..Didn't I!?...Made Them feel like they were noobs!!!...yay!" -either sly'smuck or ladycockrod after they get done randomly flaming people on tha ni'gga' net....:boobies:

*edit: I'mma mutha fuckin' kidding...don't go dragging me into this "DRAMA!"

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Now I want her to explan this to me...this is something she said once when who ever it was...joked about WS dad dying...she said this...and this is word for word...

People do things like that because they know the person they are saying it too will be hurt by it. They take something personal like that and use it against people because they know it will bother the person they say it to. That's just a last resort for people who are too lame to think of anything constructive to say so they use something that hurt you deeply against you.

so I guess she is lame lol...cause hell she said people who go after people personal life is lame

and she always does that to me

talking about how my mom left me and all that...so yea...I give her the next move.

Slyfox696

Reaction score
:smileysex5:

oh yea...

when slyfox and hotrod log off i bet'cha they all go like

"Cha'YEAhhhh!!!...Got that FUckER GOOD!!!..Didn't I!?...Made Them feel like they were noobs!!!...yay!" -either sly'smuck or ladycockrod after they get done randomly flaming people on tha ni'gga' net....:boobies:

*edit: I'mma mutha fuckin' kidding...don't go dragging me into this "DRAMA!"
Sly smuck? That's it? Damn son, I was hoping for something better. At least some kind of Slycastic remark.

And I'm not meaning that in a flame way, just sincerely disappointed.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
KenFan you asshole, you stole my nickname for her!!! LadyCockrod is my shit bitch!

And Slyfox is the greatest flamer in the history of makind's mankind..That is all.

:notworthy:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Sly smuck? That's it? Damn son, I was hoping for something better. At least some kind of Slycastic remark.

And I'm not meaning that in a flame way, just sincerely disappointed.

meh...I'll be the first to admit to having "Off Dayz" and such...
:wallbash: <me whenever i got Keyboard Rust

I'm like the Batista of Flaming...in the sense that most of the time I just mail it in...but whenever i'm motivated i'm like the best in the world...

well atleast i'm not like the mick foley of flaming...in the sense that we all know he's gonna lose and doesn't stand a chance at being booked to actually win...but he still takes the asskickings like a man...:robot:

LadyHotrod

Now I want her to explan this to me...this is something she said once when who ever it was...joked about WS dad dying...she said this...and this is word for word...

so I guess she is lame lol...cause hell she said people who go after people personal life is lame

and she always does that to me

talking about how my mom left me and all that...so yea...I give her the next move.

I'm not trying to hurt you though, I'm just telling you the truth (shit that is YOUR OWN WORDS about your own family) so you failed. Again.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Nope

I been saying only 3 of them...and you keep talking about my whole family

keep talking about my mom and all that shit....you attack my personal life cause you know that it gets to me that I never get to see my mom expect once or twice maybe three times a year....see and you have no idea why she really left ok...I do...and your reason is not it......I pray everyday that something will happen to get my mom and dad back together....but you keep being a total cunt about it and saying all this stupid crap about why she left...when you have no idea.

LadyHotrod

Nope

I been saying only 3 of them...and you keep talking about my whole family

keep talking about my mom and all that shit....you attack my personal life cause you know that it gets to me that I never get to see my mom expect once or twice maybe three times a year....see and you have no idea why she really left ok...I do...and your reason is not it......I pray everyday that something will happen to get my mom and dad back together....but you keep being a total cunt about it and saying all this stupid crap about why she left...when you have no idea.

Dumb shit, what I say to you is what you tell ME. Now you're backtracking. That's the typical move of a dumb kid who tried to prove a point and failed at it.

Go play in the freeway. I don't care about your mom and how many times you see her a year. That's your problem, bitch.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You keep saying my whole family has been in jail

I have never said that...

and heck if its what there telling then heck WS told us his dad died so your saying that guy had a right to bash the dudes dad...

Stop attacking my personal life and just go about the internet...

LadyHotrod

You said "family". That doesn't distinguish how many you fucktard.

I'd respond to the second half of your post, if only it were in fucking Engish.

Now be a good little homosexual and post in the thread I made especially for you, bitch.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Go back and read later on in that post

I said its only been 3...so yea...

and the 2nd part can be read its just you know I am right...but I will tell you again

I think it was Dylan if I am not mistaken joking about WS dad dying...he told all us about it...but does that make it right for him to use that...no...I don't think so.....so therefor you knowing nothing about me expect for what I told you...even then you still have no right using my personal life...so yea...unless you know me in real life and know every single thing about me....Don't use my personal stuff ok...cause its just doing that you said is lame...thank you...

oh and no...I am not a homosexual...

LadyHotrod

Go back and read later on in that post

I said its only been 3...so yea...

and the 2nd part can be read its just you know I am right...but I will tell you again

I think it was Dylan if I am not mistaken joking about WS dad dying...he told all us about it...but does that make it right for him to use that...no...I don't think so.....so therefor you knowing nothing about me expect for what I told you...even then you still have no right using my personal life...so yea...unless you know me in real life and know every single thing about me....Don't use my personal stuff ok...cause its just doing that you said is lame...thank you...

oh and no...I am not a homosexual...

What the fuck? HAHAHAHA!

J-E-S-U-S.

We aren't talking about WS so stop bringing him into this. His dad died and it was serious shit. Your mom DIDN'T die so don't even compare it. You get to see your mom a few times a year. WS will NEVER SEE HIS DAD AGAIN.

Fucking idiot.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
See what I am saying is you attack my personal life...which you said only lame people do...so your lame in your own opinion...get over it...you got caught.

LadyHotrod

See what I am saying is you attack my personal life...which you said only lame people do...so your lame in your own opinion...get over it...you got caught.

I'm using what YOU said yourself against you. I didn't pull this information out of my ass, YOU posted it so YOU didn't "catch" me doing anything except repeating your own words.

smurf. Now post in the thread I made for you, fucking chickenshit.