Kurt Angle open to WWE return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I have David Otunga and Joseph Park. Epic law boss battle incoming.

Reaction score
wouldn't be bad. maybe Kurt Angle can come back to try and break the streak, kurt angle/undertaker, also Kurt/Daniel Bryan, Kurt Angle/CM punk, maybe Kurt Angle/Dolph Ziggler, Kurt Angle/Jericho, maybe another Kurt Angle/Mark Henry would not bad at all.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
wouldn't be bad. maybe Kurt Angle can come back to try and break the streak, kurt angle/undertaker, also Kurt/Daniel Bryan, Kurt Angle/CM punk, maybe Kurt Angle/Dolph Ziggler, Kurt Angle/Jericho, maybe another Kurt Angle/Mark Henry would not bad at all.
dude is retiring in tna.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
He used to be such a great worker not anymore.

Disagree, when he's focused, he can still perform at a really high level. I think a return to the biggest promotion in the world, working with new talent (DB, Punk, etc) would get him going full speed again.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think on his worst days Kurt is a average worker, which is still pretty good considering his age. If he comes to the WWE he needs to be a heel and have a feud with Daniel Bryan. Make it look personal and have Daniel Bryan and Kurt Angle really want to tear each other apart. Let's even break kayfabe a little and have him angle slam DB's bella girlfriend and put her in an ankle lock. Until Daniel Bryan runs in and they start fighting until security breaks them up. Have all this going until a main Pay-Per-View like Summerslam or Wrestlemania, and have them go at it in a Iron Man Match.