Kurt Angle open to WWE return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I read this and I thought imagine the pop he would get if he returned on a show

Depends on the city. Seeing the reaction the marky kids crowds have given to some legends, nothing would surprise me.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Thats the question, would he put the talent over or go on an ego trip and need everything to be about him? We don't need him to put those guys over they can do it themselves if given the chance.

I think he'd put over young talent. The guy is a very credible name already, he's most defiantly a great wrestler and has done it all. If he does decide to go on a ego-trip then there's not much we can do about it, but he loves the wrestling business and I'm sure he's willing to help in any shape or form - what better way to put over young talent such as Daniel Bryan?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Completely agree with all the haters saying he's nowhere near the Angle he used to be. But he's still a guy who can go out and remain credible enough so people going over him would be a really big deal.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Completely agree with all the haters saying he's nowhere near the Angle he used to be. But he's still a guy who can go out and remain credible enough so people going over him would be a really big deal.

I just don't understand the hate. Is he the Angle of 2005? Nah. But to just write him off as being past his prime.. really? He has lost a step, hell, maybe two steps, and his stamina ain't all that great these days... but he is still Kurt fucking Angle and nobody on this forum could name 10 workers they would rather have in their company than even a 45 year old Kurt.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I just don't understand the hate. Is he the Angle of 2005? Nah. But to just write him off as being past his prime.. really? He has lost a step, hell, maybe two steps, and his stamina ain't all that great these days... but he is still Kurt fucking Angle and nobody on this forum could name 10 workers they would rather have in their company than even a 45 year old Kurt.

OH MY BROTHA!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

His stamina isn't great?

Also just to be that guy

DB
Punk
Steen
Shelley
Ricochet
Gargano
Swann
Sami Zayn
Ohno
Okada
Tanahashi

These are people I'd want over Kurt just as a start there are more.

Last edited:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Never trust what Kurt Angle says.