Kurt Angle open to WWE return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
TNA star Kurt Angle was interviewed by Alfonso Castillo ofNewsday.comand spoke about returning to TNA’s main event picture soon:

“This is a nice little break, but I’m getting ready to step and get back in the front seat. By no means am I ready to retire. I’m doing this to help the company. But pretty soon, I’ll be back in the main event mix.”

Angle also spoke about the possibility of returning to WWE before he reties, saying that anything’s possible:

“Since these guys wrestle part-time, obviously it’s appealing. But that’s what I do in Impact Wrestling now,” Angle said. “My loyalty is with Impact Wrestling right now. I can’t think about it yet until my contract is up. But is there a possibility (of returning to WWE)? You can’t throw anything off the table.”

Source: PWMania.com

It would be great to bring Kurt back, He would bring in more ratings and a possible match I was thinking of with Swagger would be a great feud using amateur wrestling and being a real american to build it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'd prefer matches with Bry or Punk tbh, Swagger has similar issues to Kurt solid execution but lacks emotion at times.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'd like to see Kurt back in WWE. I feel his presence is more needed their as opposed to TNA.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
He's an old hack who should just call it quits like RVD did.

RVD recently wrested an ECW reunion show and is most likely gonna sign somewhere

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I don't really care if he stays or leave, I only want to watch AJ Styles beating him in three days at Slammiversary!

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It's only fitting he close out his career in WWE where it began and where he found his biggest success. A feud with Bryan or Punk or a number of others guys would be sweet.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I'd love to see him feud a few guys over at WWE, as always would be great seeing him.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
No one gets higher. :woo1:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Angle's a shell of his former self. I wouldn't want to see him back, tbh. The matches would be underwhelming, I think.

Reactions: Snowman1