Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Answer: I said earlier, I would die as well if I executed Revan. Probably Blaine based on PoE. I still also want to address the numerous day killing roles so that's there too
Oh, completely forgot about that quirk to your role.

But yeah, Haza was Revan so there shouldn't be any worry to that.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Btw Big Man I think said something like, Blaine seems like disoriented town. With the players that flipped scum so far, I think disoriented scum is just as much of an option, this might be the sort of scum team that is lacking a leader or someone with an actual game plan.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I could pick it apart if you want me to but you're most definitely not scum for that post no matter how bad it is so there's not too much of a point there.

Chloe B

Reaction score
we'll just have to see Barry's flip to see innit

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tweet v2 is definitely hitching himself to the Barry is town train. Him being busdriven by Alco along with Big Man ( which I think he was telling the truth about based on the logical thing to do would be to cover his bases in case of info) makes me think one of them was being protected by scum. So I think if Barry is scum then the next direction is clear.
I mean for the sake of it.

1. I'm by no means married to the idea that Barry is town, if Blaine isn't scum I'd lynch Barry next at this point and I think I said as much earlier so that point is just not a thing.
2. Alco saying that he bus drove two players don't necessarily make it so. He was scum, he coulda lied. But FWIW I agree that he probably did tell the truth.
3. If Alco told the truth, Big Man said he commuted n1 so any bus drive involving him would have failed.
4. I don't even slightly understand the conclusion that Alco tried to drive me n1, therefore one of us must have been protected. Can you explain that for me please?
5. We're talking n1 here. If I'm scum, I'm either the Janitor or the Rolecop or both. If my potential scum team protected me on n1, the only way to do so was the Jailkeeper which woulda also blocked me. But the Janitor killed someone on n1 so that's not what happened. Even if I'm "just" the Rolecop, would you block your Rolecop on n1? The team also has a Bus Driver, if my team is worried I get shot n1, why not just drive me with another player and let me use my role?

I'm saying "I" a lot here but it's obviously TKOK on n1. Also you don't seem to view Bus Driver as a protective role in the confines of this argument.

Chloe B

Reaction score
I mean for the sake of it.

1. I'm by no means married to the idea that Barry is town, if Blaine isn't scum I'd lynch Barry next at this point and I think I said as much earlier so that point is just not a thing.
2. Alco saying that he bus drove two players don't necessarily make it so. He was scum, he coulda lied. But FWIW I agree that he probably did tell the truth.
3. If Alco told the truth, Big Man said he commuted n1 so any bus drive involving him would have failed.
4. I don't even slightly understand the conclusion that Alco tried to drive me n1, therefore one of us must have been protected. Can you explain that for me please?
5. We're talking n1 here. If I'm scum, I'm either the Janitor or the Rolecop or both. If my potential scum team protected me on n1, the only way to do so was the Jailkeeper which woulda also blocked me. But the Janitor killed someone on n1 so that's not what happened. Even if I'm "just" the Rolecop, would you block your Rolecop on n1? The team also has a Bus Driver, if my team is worried I get shot n1, why not just drive me with another player and let me use my role?

I'm saying "I" a lot here but it's obviously TKOK on n1. Also you don't seem to view Bus Driver as a protective role in the confines of this argument.

Not sure about that one, chief.

Tweet v2 is definitely hitching himself to the Barry is town train. Him being busdriven by Alco along with Big Man ( which I think he was telling the truth about based on the logical thing to do would be to cover his bases in case of info) makes me think one of them was being protected by scum. So I think if Barry is scum then the next direction is clear.

^^^

From a scum POV if you want to protect a team member using a busdrive you do it with someone of the opposite alignment. Why would they do a Town/Town, Scum/Scum bus? You're not driving a teammate out of danger that way.

1. You say you're not married to the idea that Barry is town but you provide a decent defence for him in saying that CP couldn't be the vig because he read you town so that's probably not the janitored role.

As an aside on D1 CP did want to lynch you before so maybe CP's convictions were swayed again. Easily a possibility

2. Okay so you think he probably told the truth, cool. I think so too because at that point it'd be dangerous to lie with all the unknown investigative roles out there and it would be so, so stupid to be caught in a silly lie like that. Now if you think he told the truth, do you still think a Town/Town or Scum/Scum bus happened?

3. Is that really relevant to the argument at hand?

4. As I have said, the scum busdrive is used to protect a team mate most time. To prevent an unfortunate town role night role hurting them and putting it on another townie. I get the feeling that this shouldn't be explained and you know full well how a scum busdrive should be used...

5. Why is the only way to protect a scum team mate N1 a jailkeep? That whole point falls flat because you assume this.

Last edited:

Chloe B

Reaction score
Also, I dont get where this automatic assumption comes from that there is a rolecop around. Freudian slip?

Showtime

Reaction score
scum ought to have a way to block/prevent actions and to acquire role information.

it's flat out poor modding not to have ways for mafia to do this.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Hmm fair, I struggle to think of another role that could fill that spot

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Statement: I thought we had a JK flip already that was scum

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Correction: Oh you're talking about the rolecop as well, my b

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'll catchup in the morning if I'm still alive. good luck.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Not sure about that one, chief.

^^^

From a scum POV if you want to protect a team member using a busdrive you do it with someone of the opposite alignment. Why would they do a Town/Town, Scum/Scum bus? You're not driving a teammate out of danger that way.

1. You say you're not married to the idea that Barry is town but you provide a decent defence for him in saying that CP couldn't be the vig because he read you town so that's probably not the janitored role.

As an aside on D1 CP did want to lynch you before so maybe CP's convictions were swayed again. Easily a possibility

2. Okay so you think he probably told the truth, cool. I think so too because at that point it'd be dangerous to lie with all the unknown investigative roles out there and it would be so, so stupid to be caught in a silly lie like that. Now if you think he told the truth, do you still think a Town/Town or Scum/Scum bus happened?

3. Is that really relevant to the argument at hand?

4. As I have said, the scum busdrive is used to protect a team mate most time. To prevent an unfortunate town role night role hurting them and putting it on another townie. I get the feeling that this shouldn't be explained and you know full well how a scum busdrive should be used...

5. Why is the only way to protect a scum team mate N1 a jailkeep? That whole point falls flat because you assume this.
Ah alright I think I get your point now, but I still don't agree with the conclusion. I think that the important part of Alcos usage claim was that he claimed to have visited Big Man, because that's the part that is the more likely to be CCed by a potential Watcher. The second guy in that equation can be just about freely made up as long as it's some player that seems like a good POE target. Who knows, perhaps they really did try to drive my first life with Big Man for example, to have the vig inadvertantly shoot him.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And yeah as Magic said, Odo has certain principles when it comes to hosting and he isn't gonna leave a scum team without some sort of a Rolecop. You could mayyybe argue that Aces role was supposed to be Rolecop-like but it's too clunky to count as that imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.