Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
So I'm still confused on Chimp. I know everyone is saying he's town because of the duel and apparently he's just playing how he normally does, but nothing about him has seemed town to me. I've never played with him before so I don't know what he's usually like. First of all, he killed Brutus and he also voted Tweet (and asked the vig to kill him) and they were both town. Now he's voting Jeff with his only reason being "I trust Doddsy" and this stood out to me because Jeff is one of my town leans. All of it just seems very reckless as town

btw the only person kajuh actually found suspicious was chimp for those of you that don't have chimp as town

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:risingangle lets all take a breath - friendly neighbourhood jeff -

Showtime

Reaction score
tweet is another person that's trying too hard to ensure people don't go down the wrong rabbit hole toward mislynches. considering scum needs mislynches, it's a good look. kinda safe, but doesn't seem scummy.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Tweet v2 is definitely hitching himself to the Barry is town train. Him being busdriven by Alco along with Big Man ( which I think he was telling the truth about based on the logical thing to do would be to cover his bases in case of info) makes me think one of them was being protected by scum. So I think if Barry is scum then the next direction is clear.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Alright I'm cooled off. Sorry for getting hot at you Magic.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Chimp doing it too. dont know why people are so convinced

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
There's never again in history going to be an appropriate time to worship a German Overlord I'm afraid :worried

It's bad enough Smark gave a German guy an ounce of power, there's no way that can go wrong :jade
Statement: Don't need a new one to worship, still got the old one

KOTOR Mafia Day 4

Haza 6 - Jeff, smark, flay, magic, Blaine, tweet
Big man 1 - Haza

Haza has been lynched

He was Darth Revan, Revan Aligned Serial Killer, Mason & Developer

Full flip when I’m home from work

It’s Night 4, you have 14 hours.
Declaration: well thank fuck you meat bags lynched him without making me use my execute or I'd be dead

Is there an actual endgame to this Flay stuff or are we just getting confused over something without consequence?
Answer: I don't know what there is to be confused about he's pretty much mod confirmed town

who claimed the shot on Ace? was it Barry?
Answer: SK, so haza

he only said he was the vig before and mentioned nothing about shots...
Statement: that's fairly standard play

Doddsy definitely makes many softs about killing on day 1.

I'll go over Grim's day 1 posts shortly after I finishing reading Doddsy's posts.
Response: they're not really softs, a minor part of my PR is to post about how I enjoy killing disgusting meatbags

You're blatantly spinning a false narrative on me and have all night. You've done so all game by flip-flopping your reads on me like a ping pong ball.

I'm under no obligation to have to answer any of your queries nor do I care. What I do care about is this dumb-ass push on me based on nothing but speculation.

Why don't you use Occam's Razor next time, then come back to me. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not going to respond to you for the rest of the game.
Statement: :francis

Declaration: overall, while magic's case makes sense I don't think it's something we follow right now

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tweet v2 is definitely hitching himself to the Barry is town train. Him being busdriven by Alco along with Big Man ( which I think he was telling the truth about based on the logical thing to do would be to cover his bases in case of info) makes me think one of them was being protected by scum. So I think if Barry is scum then the next direction is clear.
This post is crap on so many levels

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Doddsy what do you mean dead? also, where would liek to go tomorrow yourself.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Soooo we're looking for the Janitor and the Rolecop. I'm thinking a 1x Janitor with 2-3x Rolecop would fit the power level of those other flipped scum fairly well? Because the other option is that those two roles are distributed among two more scum players. I kinda don't think it's a team of 5 though cause with the Survivor they could get up to pseudo 6 which idk, seems like the kinda thing Odo would complain about if he was playing the game himself.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Answer: I said earlier, I would die as well if I executed Revan. Probably Blaine based on PoE. I still also want to address the numerous day killing roles so that's there too

I had totally forgotten about that! But your good with anyone else? WONDERFUL!

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If Doddsys PR and role are made up and just him going full geek on the theme, I think I'm actually just gonna policy lynch/vig him the rest of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.