Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

Reaction score
because that giant multiquote i just did showing that barry was focusing on one of the killing roles being non-town. he had a bunch of posts on that and wanting to kill me and then ends it with shooting brutus.
wasn't that before the brutus posts after he repped in though? I thought he was just sheeping the people who were strongly scum reading brutus.

Big Man

Reaction score
also jeff how did you get that role?

Showtime

Reaction score
I kinda want Magic dead though because he was really attaching himself to Doddsy hard.

this is after my ace case.

What if both?

So while we're waiting, anyone want some STAR WARS JOKES? Too bad, you're getting them anyways.

What do you call a bounty hunter's dog?

His BOBA PET.

:kawhi

this is 4 hours later(it would presumably be night for him)

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. Work and all that.

I'm caught up though, but to me it feels like Brutus is inventing reasons to justify his town read on me atm when the basis of it is entirely with my role. I'm also fine with the Ace direction.

this is the next morning(12 hours later, after he would have slept).

1) i have no idea in what period of time he would have caught up assuming he was gone for those 4 hours between wanting me dead and making his star wars jokes.

2) there is no transition from wanting me and doddsy dead for being scum and being fine with the ace case and being onside for killing brutus

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
because that giant multiquote i just did showing that barry was focusing on one of the killing roles being non-town. he had a bunch of posts on that and wanting to kill me and then ends it with shooting brutus.

Most people were talking about wanting to kill Brutus that night. Its understandable if Barry decided to follow the consensus of what people wanted. And he wouldn't necessarily want to make it obvious who he would be killing anyway so some intentional misdirection is plausible.

Showtime

Reaction score
Most people were talking about wanting to kill Brutus that night. Its understandable if Barry decided to follow the consensus of what people wanted. And he wouldn't necessarily want to make it obvious who he would be killing anyway so some intentional misdirection is plausible.

so most people wanted brutus and he went with the consensus and then with lethal he randomly decides not go with any sort of consensus and just offs him.

Big Man

Reaction score
this is after my ace case.

this is 4 hours later(it would presumably be night for him)

this is the next morning(12 hours later, after he would have slept).

1) i have no idea in what period of time he would have caught up assuming he was gone for those 4 hours between wanting me dead and making his star wars jokes.

2) there is no transition from wanting me and doddsy dead for being scum and being fine with the ace case and being onside for killing brutus
so if he made a post about reading brutus scum I don't think we can say it doesn't make sense for him to killed for brutus. as for when he could have caught up, why not before he made that post in the morning? do you think barry is the type to kill you or doddsy when the thread consensus was you're both town?

Showtime

Reaction score
tweet or blaine I think. don't think there's reason to town read either.
i mean tweet's play has been overwhelming pro-town and blaine seems completely lost and without guidance. i could see blaine, but barry should be dead before tweet.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Right. It's not like I'm some fucking idiot with my kills.

The tweet kill was entirely intentional. I was scum reading him most of the day, if anyone actually bothered to look. And I felt it was a good shot as it would give us something to go off, which it did.

I tried to shoot Brutus but was blocked by Ace, which he would have received a night kill for if not for Haza shooting him.

I shot Lethal last night, but Magic claims he was copped. I need some proof of that claim however because I never saw it, and neither did anyone else, otherwise he would have been out of POE.

There's a semblance of reason behind them as I went for people that everyone agreed looked scummy. Christ Almighty, folks.

You read way too much into shit, Magic.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
that's a good point tbf. @Grimus Augustus was the lethal kill your own read?

Yes. The lethal kill was my own read as well as considering he was on POE and not particularly contributing well to the game.

Showtime

Reaction score
so if he made a post about reading brutus scum I don't think we can say it doesn't make sense for him to killed for brutus. as for when he could have caught up, why not before he made that post in the morning? do you think barry is the type to kill you or doddsy when the thread consensus was you're both town?

i dont buy he caught up in the thread given the timing of his posts.

him going with consensus night 2 and not n3 doesn't make any sense either, big man.

id prefer you guys follow on this rather than go down your own shitty route because this is how town loses. there is nothing confirming barry as vig and going to length's to defend him doesn't make sense. he checked out of the game around the time that the scum team fell apart as well so loss of motivation could easily be attributed to his team suddenly falling apart.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
i dont buy he caught up in the thread given the timing of his posts.

him going with consensus night 2 and not n3 doesn't make any sense either, big man.

id prefer you guys follow on this rather than go down your own shitty route because this is how town loses. there is nothing confirming barry as vig and going to length's to defend him doesn't make sense. he checked out of the game around the time that the scum team fell apart as well so loss of motivation could easily be attributed to his team suddenly falling apart.

I'm a fast reader, Jesus Christ dude.

Showtime

Reaction score
Yes. The lethal kill was my own read as well as considering he was on POE and not particularly contributing well to the game.

jesus christ dude, you shot tweet and lethal based on your own read and yet went with consensus on brutus after wanting myself and doddsy dead for most of day 2.

see how that doesn't line up?

Status
Not open for further replies.