Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
so my issue is

barry goes on and on about the killing roles and how one isn't town but then turns around and shoots brutus when he made one post about them.

when jeff mentions barry hasn't voted and alco is only on 3, barry just goes "whoops" but still doesnt vote alco

when i asked him for his thoughts on my ace case he no sold and kept going on about the vig stuff.

lastly he tried catching doddsy in a lie, but when it came to shooting brutus and him surviving he voted no questions asked even though there definitely could have been other reasons brutus survived. why would he no hesitation with brutus because he survived a shot rather than baiting him into a mistake and catching him like he wanted to do with doddsy?

and with the brutus thing, he was there RIGHT at deadline. like he came in and immediately voted brutus. he wasn't surprised or shocked he survived, it seemed like he knew that was going to happen.

:DEAD:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean, Magic's first case on ACE was spot on. Im going to follow him here as well :draper2

Big Man

Reaction score
so my issue is

barry goes on and on about the killing roles and how one isn't town but then turns around and shoots brutus when he made one post about them.

when jeff mentions barry hasn't voted and alco is only on 3, barry just goes "whoops" but still doesnt vote alco

when i asked him for his thoughts on my ace case he no sold and kept going on about the vig stuff.

lastly he tried catching doddsy in a lie, but when it came to shooting brutus and him surviving he voted no questions asked even though there definitely could have been other reasons brutus survived. why would he no hesitation with brutus because he survived a shot rather than baiting him into a mistake and catching him like he wanted to do with doddsy?

and with the brutus thing, he was there RIGHT at deadline. like he came in and immediately voted brutus. he wasn't surprised or shocked he survived, it seemed like he knew that was going to happen.
this theory relies on CP killing tweet which I think is highly unlikely based on his posts.

Showtime

Reaction score
I'm just not gonna bother playing if you're all going to be fucking stupid.

what exactly is stupid lol.

saying "pfft" is already not playing, it's like what im saying is without legitimacy and town has lost to fake vigs before.

scum double shooting one of lethal or tchala, given all the threats still in the game and how many confirmed town there are, legit doesn't make much sense.

Chloe B

Reaction score
also fine with lynching tweet for similar non hetero normative related reasoning

unvote
vote tweet
Thoughts on Tweet? Haza?
Kinda think tweet and smark are scum together tbh

this theory relies on CP killing tweet which I think is highly unlikely based on his posts.

he does change his mind but eh what's to say he doesn't change his mind again

Big Man

Reaction score
scum shooting Haza is a possibility.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
There also the fact that we dont know if Tweet was bus driven or not. did barry claim the kill before or after the bus drive result?

Showtime

Reaction score

cp could have killed tweet to avoid the inevitability that he would be lynched and it would waste a phase.

based on barry's posts, him shooting brutus is also unlikely.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Alright, I'll be back later tonight. good lynch boyos

Big Man

Reaction score
cp could have killed tweet to avoid the inevitability that he would be lynched and it would waste a phase.

based on barry's posts, him shooting brutus is also unlikely.
why is it unlikely?

Showtime

Reaction score
why is it unlikely?

because that giant multiquote i just did showing that barry was focusing on one of the killing roles being non-town. he had a bunch of posts on that and wanting to kill me and then ends it with shooting brutus.

Status
Not open for further replies.