Kirsty/Mr.Mat, you need a push....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Ahhhh, Lennie's the guy who kept proving you wrong and the guy you "tried" to flame...He's the guy you never replied to coz you had nothing left to say. He's the former shark, He IWF's King! :D

but anywho, continue to put it off, w/e.......

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WOW...

The Shit you miss when you go spend a week at the lake...hmmmm....I'm not taking sides here...as Mat is one of the only people to never turn his back on me no matter how dumb I got...and since me and LHR are cool now...I'll just say this......

E-FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs to estore*

Attention Posters! Online today, we have a E fight. E fight, Online....

alright I'm gone from this...just had to screw around...hopefully I'll dodge the flame bullets

LadyHotrod

Wow, this fucking homo?:

^ you say my last flame was bad yet the your flame before that was you calling me a fag :smh

Oh btw, Noone would smilie if I died they would be sad. and I don't wanna kill myself, thats some emo shit they you would do tbh...and believe me, your funeral would be a great one (for me atleast).

You claim that your location is in heaven, well I am pretty sure people that flame most of there life aint no saints. I am also quite sure they do not allow prostitutes in heaven so go right ahead and change that to hell :yes:

This is what people consider "owning" someone? LOL LIK U R A SLUT AND EMO? This is an own? Hahaha! Wow! Name-calling is not proving someone wrong, by the way.

No, this is more like a pre-pube virgin doing the only thing that gets his dick hard; thinking he's "owned" someone on the internet by doing nothing more than calling someone an emo and a slut.

Calling you a fag wasn't my flame. Hell, it's not even a flame. It's just what you are. Fag.

This is a flame:

Where the hell did you get the idea that anyone around here gives a fuck about you? Maybe you've gotten the wrong impression from the sarcasm of other members, but giving yourself a cyber handjob by claiming you've proven someone wrong, when you didn't, doesn't win you any points around here, it only makes you look like a fucking idiot that's starved for attention and praise. And you know what? Being a fuckhead isn't working for you either. You are at best minimally tolerable, and that's when you're not posting.

I'm positive that you don't really know what you're saying, and I'm pretty sure that you can't prove otherwise. You're throwing shit at the wall and seeing if it will stick, but unfortunately for you, it hasn't. If you'd like to prove me wrong, please, be my guest. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You haven't done anything but basically cry "ALL U DO IZ FLAME. U R BAD EMO SLUT." If heaven didn't let in sluts, how the fuck did Jesus get in?

You've also been sucking on pretty much everyone's cock. You're a fucking suck-up, and people grow tired of your type rather quickly. You come along, spew out ome grade 4 insults and then claim to have "proven someone wrong". No, proving someone wrong would be providing facts to dissolve the other person's thoughts. Telling someone they are a slut and wouldn't make it to heaven is a weak flame. Know the difference.

The more you post here, the more you make yourself look like an ass. Although most everyone (or at least the smart members) hate you to some extent, you can expect the majority of those who were merely indifferent to your presence to cross over into the realm of intense hatred. I hope you enjoy being the new forum punching bag.

..........take a note, junior. You're king of stupidity and weakness, that's about it. Hell, that flame wasn't even good but it still outdoes your bullshit.

Incase you failed to notice, Mr.Mat/kirsty and myself have all pretty much moved on. You, on the other hand, like many others, are trying to be the hero in "owning" me and, like many others, you have failed.

This thread is NOT for you so GTFO out of it. If you want to go head to head, make your own thread. Don't fill another thread made for other people with your useless dribble.

Qwake

Wow, this fucking homo?:

This is what people consider "owning" someone? LOL LIK U R A SLUT AND EMO? This is an own? Hahaha! Wow! Name-calling is not proving someone wrong, by the way.

No, this is more like a pre-pube virgin doing the only thing that gets his dick hard; thinking he's "owned" someone on the internet by doing nothing more than calling someone an emo and a slut.

Calling you a fag wasn't my flame. Hell, it's not even a flame. It's just what you are. Fag.

This is a flame:

Where the hell did you get the idea that anyone around here gives a fuck about you? Maybe you've gotten the wrong impression from the sarcasm of other members, but giving yourself a cyber handjob by claiming you've proven someone wrong, when you didn't, doesn't win you any points around here, it only makes you look like a fucking idiot that's starved for attention and praise. And you know what? Being a fuckhead isn't working for you either. You are at best minimally tolerable, and that's when you're not posting.

I'm positive that you don't really know what you're saying, and I'm pretty sure that you can't prove otherwise. You're throwing shit at the wall and seeing if it will stick, but unfortunately for you, it hasn't. If you'd like to prove me wrong, please, be my guest. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You haven't done anything but basically cry "ALL U DO IZ FLAME. U R BAD EMO SLUT." If heaven didn't let in sluts, how the fuck did Jesus get in?

You've also been sucking on pretty much everyone's cock. You're a fucking suck-up, and people grow tired of your type rather quickly. You come along, spew out ome grade 4 insults and then claim to have "proven someone wrong". No, proving someone wrong would be providing facts to dissolve the other person's thoughts. Telling someone they are a slut and wouldn't make it to heaven is a weak flame. Know the difference.

The more you post here, the more you make yourself look like an ass. Although most everyone (or at least the smart members) hate you to some extent, you can expect the majority of those who were merely indifferent to your presence to cross over into the realm of intense hatred. I hope you enjoy being the new forum punching bag.

..........take a note, junior. You're king of stupidity and weakness, that's about it. Hell, that flame wasn't even good but it still outdoes your bullshit.

Incase you failed to notice, Mr.Mat/kirsty and myself have all pretty much moved on. You, on the other hand, like many others, are trying to be the hero in "owning" me and, like many others, you have failed.

This thread is NOT for you so GTFO out of it. If you want to go head to head, make your own thread. Don't fill another thread made for other people with your useless dribble.

Okay first things first, it tool you 3 days to come up with all of that bullshit! For your first paragraph of shit, I do not starve for praise and people do give a fuck about me hence why they talk to on MSN and places. Just because you were a lonely child and you have no friends doesnt mean everyone is that way, I could make more mates then you in a day then you could in a life time tbh...

for the second thing you wrote...I am not crying about you always flamming I was just stating a fact that you do and btw, Jesus got into heaven by being the opposite of you. You see, he didnt flame people on internet forums because they E-insulted him or hurt him. All you do is :argue2:

Also, I don't suck on peoples cocks! Name 1 person I have sucked up to? You auto lose because I aint no suck up tbh. And you saying how I have grade 4 insults proves to everyone that you are a fucked up little flamming freak who knows everything about flamming, seriously, pull up your skirt and get over it :y:

The more I post the more I look like an ass, atleast my posts are mostly out of the flame chamber! Who goes to a wrestling forum to flame? (apart from hotrod), you come here to talk about wrestling! You talk about people hating me, that makes me laugh! I may have one or two guys that don't like me to much but thats less then all the guys you flamed hating you...seriously, you should make a thread and say if you like ME (shaky/king lennie) then post in here and the people that look will most likely post unless they are joking around and don't...Even the smart members like me, some of the admins do alot of the mods do so they count as smart. I ain't know punching back and soon after this you should be tbh.

haha, you called me the king of stupidity and weakness, wow thats a good flame coming from a person who specializes in flamming :smh

Mat and Kirsty have moved on and have not been on lately, you said you had to but yet your still posting in here, I have not failed btw :rule:

THE ONLY REASON WHY I CAME IN THIS THREAD IS BECAUSE MAT AND KIRSTY ARE COOL AND YOU SHOULD'NT HAVE MADE A HUGE FUSS ABOUT THEM AND THEIR SMILIES!

LadyHotrod

Another example of Kenny's "flame power": "it took you 3 says to come up with that bullshit".

OH BURN! [/sarcasm]

Actually, it took me all of five minutes or less to type it up. Unlike yourself, I don't sit online and read back posts all day. I didn't see your lame post, which is why I never responded to it. Fail.

Okay first things first, it tool you 3 days to come up with all of that bullshit! For your first paragraph of shit, I do not starve for praise and people do give a fuck about me hence why they talk to on MSN and places. Just because you were a lonely child and you have no friends doesnt mean everyone is that way, I could make more mates then you in a day then you could in a life time tbh...

LOL! The typical "you're lonely and have no friends" response. Trust me little one, I have more friends than you can count with you little fingers and toes and I'm pretty sure they'd own your ass in a heartbeat. smurfs like you are just the kind of people they like to destroy. Judging from your low IQ, I can see that it wont be hard for them.

for the second thing you wrote...I am not crying about you always flamming I was just stating a fact that you do and btw, Jesus got into heaven by being the opposite of you. You see, he didnt flame people on internet forums because they E-insulted him or hurt him. All you do is :argue2:

Actually, there is no Jesus. He's just someone you made up in a storybook and like to believe that he actually had super powers.

Also, I don't suck on peoples cocks! Name 1 person I have sucked up to? You auto lose because I aint no suck up tbh. And you saying how I have grade 4 insults proves to everyone that you are a fucked up little flamming freak who knows everything about flamming, seriously, pull up your skirt and get over it :y:

Mr.Mat/kirsty. Since he's bi-polar, you get to suck the dicks of two people for the price of one.

The more I post the more I look like an ass, atleast my posts are mostly out of the flame chamber! Who goes to a wrestling forum to flame? (apart from hotrod), you come here to talk about wrestling! You talk about people hating me, that makes me laugh! I may have one or two guys that don't like me to much but thats less then all the guys you flamed hating you...seriously, you should make a thread and say if you like ME (shaky/king lennie) then post in here and the people that look will most likely post unless they are joking around and don't...Even the smart members like me, some of the admins do alot of the mods do so they count as smart. I ain't know punching back and soon after this you should be tbh.

Man, shit for brains, indeed.

I have almost 300 posts. Maybe you should do a search and see how many are outside of this section (I'll make the math easier for you. The answer is "a lot").

You, just like a number of other people here, fail to realize people's posts OUTSIDE of the flame forum. Maybe if you stopped looking in this section, you'd see that people post outside of here.

I'm pretty sure on a number of occasions I said that I don't care who likes me or not. If I cared, I would stop flaming so people would like me. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. Unlike you, I have a life and friends in reality so I don't have to come here and fill my empty life with e-friends. I'm an outspoken person who says it like it is and if people don't like the truth, they can so suck dick.

haha, you called me the king of stupidity and weakness, wow thats a good flame coming from a person who specializes in flamming :smh

When did I say I specialize in flaming? I never did. FAIL.

Mat and Kirsty have moved on and have not been on lately, you said you had to but yet your still posting in here, I have not failed btw :rule:

Now that was weak. I moved on from them, dipshit. Clearly. The only reason I still post in here is because you keep talking to me. Nice trying to own me there but you failed.

THE ONLY REASON WHY I CAME IN THIS THREAD IS BECAUSE MAT AND KIRSTY ARE COOL AND YOU SHOULD'NT HAVE MADE A HUGE FUSS ABOUT THEM AND THEIR SMILIES!

It wasn't a huge fuss, moron. I simply stated how annoying it was that they text fucked each other in a shoutbox and couldn't stop littering it with smilies.

Fuck, you're an idiot. Just kill yourself already. You're boring and your flames consist of lame garbage, just like your mom's uterus.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Hey um, i'm just throwing it out there, but um even if LadyH did specialize in flaming how is that a bad thing? She's just good at owning people tis all.

Wouldn't WS or Dylanfsd be just as bad because they're like sig making masters. I don't see people putting them down for their godlike sig making skills. Yet they put the Lady down for her godlike flaming skills.

Ok i'm done carry on

Qwake

^ your a fucking blueberry tbh. Hotrod thinks she has posts outta this area which she doesnt have many and she is alsways flamming which is why she specializes in it, she has no life. where as WS and dylan are good at making sigs and giving them to people to enjoy, where as hotrods posts are shit!

When did I say I specialize in flaming? I never did. FAIL.

I never said that you said you specialized in it, I said you did myself since you spend most of your sad life doing it!

It wasn't a huge fuss, moron. I simply stated how annoying it was that they text fucked each other in a shoutbox and couldn't stop littering it with smilies

you made a huge fuss by making a HIAT thread about it, you also then made this flame thread so techniacally it is a huge fuss if you have to make 2 threads about it...

Now that was weak. I moved on from them, dipshit. Clearly. The only reason I still post in here is because you keep talking to me. Nice trying to own me there but you failed.

Oh no, please stop saying I have failed, I don't think my poor little e-heart can take it :smh seriously, for a queen of flamming you sure do say the same shit alot!

LOL! The typical "you're lonely and have no friends" response. Trust me little one, I have more friends than you can count with you little fingers and toes and I'm pretty sure they'd own your ass in a heartbeat. smurfs like you are just the kind of people they like to destroy. Judging from your low IQ, I can see that it wont be hard for them.

OMG that was fucking terrible! If your "friends" are anything like you then fuck what do they do all day? sit on other wrestling forums to not talk about wrestling but flame guys? Do you have a daily meeting where you all sit and flame people? I mean thats sad that you do that in real life, but now you even have a sad e-life :eek:hmy:

Actually, there is no Jesus. He's just someone you made up in a storybook and like to believe that he actually had super powers.

me beleive what you like, I don't really care tbh...

Fuck, you're an idiot. Just kill yourself already. You're boring and your flames consist of lame garbage, just like your mom's uterus.

lmao, through that whole post you have little things like, moron, idiot etc. that goes to show how bad you are. Oh and for the very last thing you said about my mother. *grabs rule book of flamming* "A person that uses mother jokes/flames has no life and automatically loses whatever flaming war they are in" Ha whata you know, she is just as bad as the rest of them noobs when they flame dissing people mums. I remember when you said MaJesty was bad flammer for dissing peoples mums and I have proof in most of the "5" starred members on IWF...:p

LadyHotrod

^ your a fucking blueberry tbh. Hotrod thinks she has posts outta this area which she doesnt have many and she is alsways flamming which is why she specializes in it, she has no life. where as WS and dylan are good at making sigs and giving them to people to enjoy, where as hotrods posts are shit!

Yeah, all nearly 300 of my posts are flames. :rolleyes:

Gee, I guess if I have no life because I flame, I guess you don't have one either since you type up just as much as myself. Way to insult yourself, dickwad.

I never said that you said you specialized in it, I said you did myself since you spend most of your sad life doing it!

Is this post serious? This is the weakest shit I have ever read. You don't even know me besides this forum so how do you know what I do with my life? I don't have a high daily post count, which means I don't sit hee n my ass all day in forums like other people do. I even left for a few days. Can you do that? I doubt it. As soon as you log in, you come straight to this thread to type up more shit that doesn't make sense.

I can accomplish more in one day than you can in your entire pathetic life.

you made a huge fuss by making a HIAT thread about it, you also then made this flame thread so techniacally it is a huge fuss if you have to make 2 threads about it...

How was that a huge fuss, asswipe? I told them how annoying their text fucking was and how annoying the endless smilies were. If I made a big fuss, I would have probably used all caps and made about 10 threads. Fail.

Mr.Mat is a dickhead. I never did anything to him before and he suddenly started talking shit about him being here longer than me (this is before the recent time he did it) so yeah, he was a fucking asshole to me before when I didn't even KNOW him. Where were you? Oh, right, when one of your buddies is flaming someone for no reason, he's cool but when he gets flamed for an actual reason, you cry as you hold his dick.

Oh no, please stop saying I have failed, I don't think my poor little e-heart can take it :smh seriously, for a queen of flamming you sure do say the same shit alot!

1. I don't have a heart.
2. You GIVE me labels and try to throw them against me. That's what people do when they have no ammo. YOU claim I "specialize in flaming" and YOU claim I'm a "queen of flaming" (there's only one M by the way, you illiterate fuck).

I never said I was the best flamer. I just flame, period. Don't try to give me these labels and then throw it at me as if I said it. That's your own call.

OMG that was fucking terrible! If your "friends" are anything like you then fuck what do they do all day? sit on other wrestling forums to not talk about wrestling but flame guys? Do you have a daily meeting where you all sit and flame people? I mean thats sad that you do that in real life, but now you even have a sad e-life :eek:hmy:

Pretty ironic how one of your arguments had to do with friends on MSN. Thanks but I actually hang out in person with my friends. I don't need to sit on MSN all day talking to e-friends.

lmao, through that whole post you have little things like, moron, idiot etc. that goes to show how bad you are. Oh and for the very last thing you said about my mother. *grabs rule book of flamming* "A person that uses mother jokes/flames has no life and automatically loses whatever flaming war they are in" Ha whata you know, she is just as bad as the rest of them noobs when they flame dissing people mums. I remember when you said MaJesty was bad flammer for dissing peoples mums and I have proof in most of the "5" starred members on IWF...:p

That was pure gay!

There is no "rule book for flaming". Again, I never said I was "bad". I don't pretend to be "bad". I don't think I'm a hardass, a badass, someone you should be afraid of. Thanks for thinking that though!

Qwake

fuck you make me laugh! Well I could have a million comebacks for this shit but quite frankly flaming bores me and I can't be fucked wasting my time when you just post all this shit back. flaming in general is a waste of time tbh, don't say, "whoa I owns this litte blueberry" or anything because you havent really tbh, this is fucking more boring then watching kozlov wrestle. GDIAH and yeah...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
*walks in and laughs*

This is very fun to watch:poster_jerry: but I tell you one thing...who ever came up with this smiley :poster_war: is stupid lol...

but you to carry on...I loving watching people get owned *puts on his Ladyhotrod shirt and cheers*