Kirsty/Mr.Mat, you need a push....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Well, Mat and Kirsty lost, but Sharkboy might just pull out an upset, and beat the Queen of Extreme, Ladyhotrod.

Hometown Kid

I only have 1 thing to say...[size=+10]Give me a shell yeah![/size]:poster_dev:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Gawdammit Brian Kenderick's Penis-Vein...

yo-ass gone done ruined the Black-SLack of MackDaddies...ya-heard?!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Shut your mouth Bisch and get back on Rell's dick.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Ga-Gay-Dammit....

Thats it homie...

tha-glitter-gloves is off..

cuz-buttercup 1 is pa-PISSED NOW!!!

*gets in a homosexual cat fight with B-K-B*

Qwake

Douchebag.

His "other personality" was a snipe at him having two personalities you dumbass. People who are bi-polar are one person at a time. Fuckwit.

Read what I said : I WAS TALKING TO KAEDON AT THE TIME. Why should I start ignoring him just because someone is being a fucking idiot and spamming the shoutbox with sex and smilies? I don't think so.

Who said I was angry? Just because I point out how annoying and Blue people are doesn't mean I am mad. I am actually very happy when I post. I don't get mad, I just like to point how the stupid people.

Fag.

Well you could just have not said anything and didnt make this threads, you could just continue to talk with whoever and not make ANOTHER flame thread at someone...

Also, I just guessed that you are always angry because you are always in the flame chamber flamming up some person you dislike! Btw, did you see Dr Phil yet?

One more thing, OMFG! That whole post you just done the only flame you made was calling me a fag! They go around saying how great you are and how you are unbeaten in flamming (which you do alot) and yet you were only able to call me a FAG...:smh

People really overrate you! :yes:

PS: Rell, Jake, BKB, stfu :p

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Shell Y .... wait he told me to stfu.

SHELL NO!

LadyHotrod

Well you could just have not said anything and didnt make this threads, you could just continue to talk with whoever and not make ANOTHER flame thread at someone...

Also, I just guessed that you are always angry because you are always in the flame chamber flamming up some person you dislike! Btw, did you see Dr Phil yet?

One more thing, OMFG! That whole post you just done the only flame you made was calling me a fag! They go around saying how great you are and how you are unbeaten in flamming (which you do alot) and yet you were only able to call me a FAG...:smh

People really overrate you! :yes:

PS: Rell, Jake, BKB, stfu :p

*Yawn*

Really, that's your "insult"? "U R MAD GO WATCH DR PHIL LOLOLOLOL!!!11!11!"

You're just as bad as Mr.LickKirstysDick. Lame, non-insulting and telling someone to avoid something they don't like yet you jump into my flame threads just to say how much you don't like them.

Kill yourself. We'll all smile.

Qwake

^ you say my last flame was bad yet the your flame before that was you calling me a fag :smh

Oh btw, Noone would smilie if I died they would be sad. and I don't wanna kill myself, thats some emo shit they you would do tbh...and believe me, your funeral would be a great one (for me atleast).

You claim that your location is in heaven, well I am pretty sure people that flame most of there life aint no saints. I am also quite sure they do not allow prostitutes in heaven so go right ahead and change that to hell :yes: