Kirsty/Mr.Mat, you need a push....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
LadyHotRod can we cyber? Lol..

Well Ladyhotrod say's Mr. Mat, and Kristy suck.. Well Mr. Mat, and Kristy suck..

Now I like Sharky, but LadyHotRod might cyber with me.. IDK who's side to be on..

Mr. Mat

Well, Mat and Kirsty lost, but Sharkboy might just pull out an upset, and beat the Queen of Extreme, Ladyhotrod.

How did i lose Rell when i refuse to flame this waiste of space called Ladyhotrod & IMO Sharkboy's Flames where better then yours Ladyhotrod
so STFU & get lost i aint got time for farms animals like you.

LadyHotrod

How did i lose Rell when i refuse to flame this waiste of space called Ladyhotrod & IMO Sharkboy's Flames where better then yours Ladyhotrod
so STFU & get lost i aint got time for farms animals like you.

Ironic how you "don't have time" for me yet you have plenty of time to log in and constantly check this thread, as well as respond a few times with both your Mr.Mat account AND your kirsty account.

Qwake

or maybe she didnt have anything to say, oh fuck wait that ain't like her...(and don't comeback and reply to this you gotta reply to what I said up there, if you can) :smh

KenFan4life

Reaction score
maybe she's torturing some small animals in her backyard...

while mat's having kirsty crispy-creme fuck him in the ass...

while sharky's just sitting here like.."hey, Hurry the fuck up and respond to my flame!!!"

its like...

kirsty & mat is paul burhchill and katie lea..
sharkyboy is like kurt angle
ladyhotrod is like samoa joe...

and KenFan One-Mo-Fucking Gangsta..ya-heard?!

Hometown Kid

And I am like Elijah Burke...I won this thread while barely appearing in it...:shifty:

Qwake

lmao Jakes!!!

Okay, well if you are Elijah then you are a jobber who loses tbh and atlas argh, whatever your name is (to noob to know lol) you both lose and killed the thread :smh

Hometown Kid

No I just never get airtime...but I still won...that's how good I am:y:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm CM Punk. I just cashed in and pwned some bitch named Lennie.