Kirsty/Mr.Mat, you need a push....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

....right off of the tallest building.

WOW LadyHotrod...is that the best you can do?? What you have said is nothing to what i have copped over my entire life.

Come on...i know you can do better than that.

Bitch, PLEASE. You're 18 and you share the same body as Mr.Mat. You know, being bi-polar isn't very healthy. Just look at Britney Spears.

First off Famous shut your bitch ass up Homo you talk alot of shit for a So called black guy stick to what you do making shit posts,As for you Ladycrackhead I been here way longer then you i know everyone here & if i wanna talk or even talk shit in the SB I CAN got that you 2 cent slut,by my count i been here almost 3 years at least,Last but not least Jake if anyone asked Jas for naked pics it was you i never asked her for shit NOW fuck off
Ladycrackwhore & Famous187Fag.

WOW, now here's someone who is a GREAT example of an intelligent member! "I've been here longer than you!!!!" Yeah, I've been here longer than a lot of people and have higher rep than them. And? It's an internet forum you cunt. Amount of years as a member and amount of rep doesn't mean anything. You can be here for 10 years more than myself and still be an idiot.

2 cents? Son, that's not what you paid me last night. Oops! Better not tell your "wife" kirsty! Bitch might get jealous that I'm worth more than her!

Perhaps you should stop trying to argue things you know little about, and take a class that teaches you proper grammar and spelling. Stay away from the big words. Try to get familiar with paragraphs.

I'm sorry if your sheltered world where everyone is instantly accepted and everyone are best of friends where you can lick the candy trees and skip down the yellow brick road isn't represented here. No, wait, I lied. I don't give a fuck.

I seriously hope you don't have children. I can only imagine the pain they will go through knowing their mother is a dumb cunt who is afraid of the world....or that their mom and dad are actually the same person pretending to be two different ones.

To sum up the shoutbox when you "two" are in it: "cutesy shit between a gravy sweating gastropod and an attention whoring gigantosaur slut with petunia pig legs".

I gotta know, is it hard to run upstairs to your second computer to sign on as a member named "kirsty" and then run back downstairs when it's time for your "Mr.Mat" account to respond to something?

LadyHotrod

I'm guessing that his other personality, kirsty, knows about this.

LadyHotrod

Mr.Mat is kirsty....kirsty is Mr.Mat.

Mr.Mat is the "less annoying" personality.

LadyHotrod

No two people can be THAT fucking stupid so I narrowed it down to it being the same person.

If they are seperate people, please don't breed. We don't need more of your stupidity to grace the earth.

Travis40

I have to agree with Piper here...I usually don't go against Mat often...but you guys really are starting to get annoying :(

Qwake

I'm guessing that his other personality, kirsty, knows about this.

wait, I thought you said Mr Mat and Kirsty was the same person...if so, of coarse Kirtsy would know about it coz they are the same person so what you said don't really make sense. You just chose are story about them being the same and keep talkin bout them as if they are different :smh

^ confusing but yeah, btw, nobody told you to look in the shoutbox you could have just gone right on by but NO "your ladyhotrod, and you love to fight" so you made a thread about it and began to bitch about it just like every other member who does one little thing wrong to you...And you also say your worth more then Kirtsy, ive seen your pics and hell you couldnt even score with Kenfan! (no offence jake :p)

seriously Hotrod, why do you get so angry and all worked up over what other members do? If you got some anger issues then go see Doctor Phil!!!

Sorry to interupt you during your working hours, your husband said you would be finished with your next 3 customers on the corner anytime now...Oh and "have a nice day" :thumbsup:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Mr.Mat is kirsty....kirsty is Mr.Mat.

Mr.Mat is the "less annoying" personality.

rofl... that reminds me something...oh yea Y2Jasmine is a fat ♂♂♂♂♂♂ male
If they are seperate people, please don't breed. We don't need more of your stupidity to grace the earth.
too late... :shifty:

Rell

Reaction score
Oh shit, Sharkboy bossed up like a real muthafuckin G :shocking:

Soulpower

^^^This. Sharkie went to town on Ladyhotrod, and I have to agree with what he said. Ladyhotrod's cool and all, but damn, she's got a bit of a short temper >_>

LadyHotrod

wait, I thought you said Mr Mat and Kirsty was the same person...if so, of coarse Kirtsy would know about it coz they are the same person so what you said don't really make sense. You just chose are story about them being the same and keep talkin bout them as if they are different :smh

^ confusing but yeah, btw, nobody told you to look in the shoutbox you could have just gone right on by but NO "your ladyhotrod, and you love to fight" so you made a thread about it and began to bitch about it just like every other member who does one little thing wrong to you...And you also say your worth more then Kirtsy, ive seen your pics and hell you couldnt even score with Kenfan! (no offence jake :p)

seriously Hotrod, why do you get so angry and all worked up over what other members do? If you got some anger issues then go see Doctor Phil!!!

Sorry to interupt you during your working hours, your husband said you would be finished with your next 3 customers on the corner anytime now...Oh and "have a nice day" :thumbsup:

Douchebag.

His "other personality" was a snipe at him having two personalities you dumbass. People who are bi-polar are one person at a time. Fuckwit.

Read what I said : I WAS TALKING TO KAEDON AT THE TIME. Why should I start ignoring him just because someone is being a fucking idiot and spamming the shoutbox with sex and smilies? I don't think so.

Who said I was angry? Just because I point out how annoying and Blue people are doesn't mean I am mad. I am actually very happy when I post. I don't get mad, I just like to point how the stupid people.

Fag.