KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Why shouldn't it though? you're asking us to trust you without any real way to back it up at all, again you say we should work through the thought process you used to do what you did but your thought process you laid out is full of flaws.

Sure you don't normally claim but you make it seem like you're obviously town in this situation. You don't claim as town or mafia so it doesn't make you come off as town, and people were suspect of you to begin with, you weren't on the top of any list though to be lynched. Your defense is also you're now a target of mafia, why would they target you? You're a just a BG they still get a kill if they hit the target you're protecting so they don't need to go after you as a claimed power role at all since BG is an easy one to ignore.

Also leaving you alive doesn't clear you of being town and just keeps a suspicious target available for us to lynch instead of them.

All you've done is make yourself look extremely suspicious and giving mafia no fear of anything.
yea basically im being selfish
randomly coming outta nowhere asking u to trust me
will u do it?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
can we get an Execution going already....

Execute Jeff Valley.

Maestro

Reaction score
It's the equivalent of mislynching my biggest town read in a game where they're few and far between.

what was the reason he was your biggest town read aside from not sending the night action

Maestro

Reaction score
Maest

I honestly don't know much about what setup could look like in terms of PRs. Just guess I'm curious why Maestro of all people? Just kind of seems like a coincidence Maestro was Kinged and Bodyguarded last Night. I thought he was Town, but was that popular?

who should've been the king in your opinion other then yourself

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
that is after i became the king
nah i bodyguarded u n1, that was b4
i dont recall talking about u on thread tho. just read couple posts and submitted action

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
retep and jeff having some scummy and forced posts

not necessarily make them scum, but the posts kinda reek

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
what was the reason he was your biggest town read aside from not sending the night action

He was one of my town reads from the jump, and then his follow-through was exactly what I would've expected it to be from a town king.

I would've been fine with him being king the whole game, tbh. I knew he was bankable.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
who should've been the king in your opinion other then yourself
I was okay with you being picked, just kind of surprising to me. Would have been okay with Jobber and Retep based on D1 play. I think Jobber would probably be a good King tomorrow.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I was okay with you being picked, just kind of surprising to me. Would have been okay with Jobber and Retep based on D1 play. I think Jobber would probably be a good King tomorrow.

After the aforementioned, who would your next choice down the line be?