KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
CP's whole schtick has been fluff in a way that's NAI. Especially if he's on vacation.

He might be scum, but stuff like the comment about wanting to kill me for asking too many questions was just bantz.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Right, so literally the same exact question right back at you.

If you were "perfectly hidden outta sight and did not have to post anything," why "just randomly come to the thread and drop a bodyguard claim?"

Especially one that you immediately walked back after being called out on. And one that you still haven't answered as to why the game would be allowed to progress without the mod even checking in on your Night 0 role usage.
i have no idea the game started i came way too late
dont angle shoot the host now. he hasnt told me anything for n0
maybe only mafia can send actions that night

was the night cut short or it took the full length? i didnt submit anything n0. i didnt even see my role by then

frankly im just claiming because im gna be inactive and im kinda feeling lazy this game. i dont want my slot to be tinfoiled forever. its better i just remove it off PoE right away and bait scum to waste a kill on an inactive so the active townies can have more time to work.

dont rly see anything wrong with that

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Well, your name as being tossed around quite a bit for execution.
it technically shudnt anymore, but it sure as hekko shud be tossed around quite a bit for a night kill target now

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
CP's whole schtick has been fluff in a way that's NAI. Especially if he's on vacation.

He might be scum, but stuff like the comment about wanting to kill me for asking too many questions was just bantz.

T-Pein was advocating you being shot and CP hoped on it after that which is why I find it questionable. Easy to deflect back to tpein if its wrong.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm still in favor of executing Ekko tbh, I'm not buying this act. too many holes.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
T-Pein was advocating you being shot and CP hoped on it after that which is why I find it questionable. Easy to deflect back to tpein if its wrong.

Nah, knowing CP, I didn't read all that much into it.

I have no idea what T-Pein's doing. He's off in his own universe, and I just don't know what to make of it.

I've mostly been working backwards, trying to identify town. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to stay ahead of the curve with our executions.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nah, knowing CP, I didn't read all that much into it.

I have no idea what T-Pein's doing. He's off in his own universe, and I just don't know what to make of it.

I've mostly been working backwards, trying to identify town. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to stay ahead of the curve with our executions.

yeah thats pretty standard tpein im afraid (all alignments)

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
my first post this game was after half of day 1 and thats cuz tpein told me game started on discord
tiredpepe.png

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
it technically shudnt anymore, but it sure as hekko shud be tossed around quite a bit for a night kill target now

Why shouldn't it though? you're asking us to trust you without any real way to back it up at all, again you say we should work through the thought process you used to do what you did but your thought process you laid out is full of flaws.

Sure you don't normally claim but you make it seem like you're obviously town in this situation. You don't claim as town or mafia so it doesn't make you come off as town, and people were suspect of you to begin with, you weren't on the top of any list though to be lynched. Your defense is also you're now a target of mafia, why would they target you? You're a just a BG they still get a kill if they hit the target you're protecting so they don't need to go after you as a claimed power role at all since BG is an easy one to ignore.

Also leaving you alive doesn't clear you of being town and just keeps a suspicious target available for us to lynch instead of them.

All you've done is make yourself look extremely suspicious and giving mafia no fear of anything.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
talking about the game outside the game thread eh :sneakysneaky

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Regarding cp my main iffyness was I didn't think his points on why the kingmaker should reveal itself were good

Reactions: RetepAdam.