KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
doc and BG r different
oh I'm aware...it just makes no fucking sense to even fathom we'd have both after you yourself just realized you claimed bg in a "mostly vanilla" game so its...weird lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
oh I'm aware...it just makes no fucking sense to even fathom we'd have both after you yourself just realized you claimed bg in a "mostly vanilla" game so its...weird lol
well i said "if" we have one no?
my man ur being too picky for no reason

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
mess me with that fake scum hunting sht now :lol

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
well i said "if" we have one no?
my man ur being too picky for no reason

Cause you threw out a random ass claim without even being really pushed? you weren't even the top suggestion yet but the thought of it got you to drop a claim with no questions asked, then you want a Doc to protect you as well. So its not being picky its the fact nothing of this smells right.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Cause you threw out a random ass claim without even being really pushed? you weren't even the top suggestion yet but the thought of it got you to drop a claim with no questions asked, then you want a Doc to protect you as well. So its not being picky its the fact nothing of this smells right.
its to help reduce PoE

a body guard who isnt reading the game is useless anyway, doubt i'll protect a wolf kill

so might as well have 1 slot less to worry about when deciding execution yea?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
its to help reduce PoE

a body guard who isnt reading the game is useless anyway, doubt i'll protect a wolf kill

so might as well have 1 slot less to worry about when deciding execution yea?

It still a very weird way to go about things, then again you are the insane person who would fake claim being a cop as a village townie to call out someone else sooooooo who knows with you sometimes.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
It still a very weird way to go about things, then again you are the insane person who would fake claim being a cop as a village townie to call out someone else sooooooo who knows with you sometimes.
nothing beats fake claiming as vanilla :cool:

who knows

i could be vanilla rn ;)

:blaze:

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Right, so what's the argument for not executing Ekko? :mark

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
you think someone who has not claimed under pressure in majority lynch games, who was until now perfectly hidden outta sight and did not have to post anything, will just randomly come to the thread and drop a bodyguard claim?

what do i even gain from that as mafia other than unwanted attention exactly?

run me through that thought process

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
how about yall make urself useful and give a bro a quick summary :lmao

claims, actions, any sus players, any sus interactions, anything important that needs my immediate attention or thoughts on?

i can try to read during the night

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Craig Cracks

Post 68 is his second post in the game and it's him asking to be King because he won MVP last game (as Indie scum btw). For all the conversation in N0 about how asking to be King is kind of suss, I'm surprised more people didn't comment on this post.

Post 116 wanted people to trust him blindly. I understand that this was probably meant to be jokey, but don't really understand why you say this kind of stuff anyway. Doesn't feel natural.

Post 141 has no idea what to contribute. Post 149 has no reads.

Post 143 so having no idea what to talk about, Craig wonders out loud why Kingmaker shouldn't reveal. Kind of a red flag for me and him and I had an interaction about the merit of the KM revealing. Posts 146, 147, 150, 151, 175, and 176 are all of him discussing KM revealing or fishing for KM. Lot of talk there.

Post 205 wants to kill Retep for asking about Doddsy. Shaky reason and could be to dissuade conversation about the Doddsy kill.

Post 495 Dude is on vacation so he won't even mind dying for us.

Post 500 says Barry not shooting is NAI. Wow such contribution.

Post 501 feels good about Tweet (interesting to see what Craig flips here).

Posts 503, 539, and 550 are his last three posts of the game and I would consider them all fluff.

@Maestro kind of feeling better about executing Craig after ISOing him.

Reactions: Maestro

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
you think someone who has not claimed under pressure in majority lynch games, who was until now perfectly hidden outta sight and did not have to post anything, will just randomly come to the thread and drop a bodyguard claim?

Right, so literally the same exact question right back at you.

If you were "perfectly hidden outta sight and did not have to post anything," why "just randomly come to the thread and drop a bodyguard claim?"

Especially one that you immediately walked back after being called out on. And one that you still haven't answered as to why the game would be allowed to progress without the mod even checking in on your Night 0 role usage.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score

Well, your name as being tossed around quite a bit for execution.