KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maestro

Reaction score
Yeah none of that changes anything really, just because you answered no conclusion doesn't mean I originally liked your entry. I didn't "try to make anything stick" I made a statement of opinion about your entry. Don't really care if it makes timely sense to you to be honest , I ain't playing to please you.

who is telling you to please anyone? this is a team game, in the end of the day town have to win by cooperating with other townies, but from this post it feels like you dont even like the idea of cooperation, otherwise you could've had a double thought about me being townie. its like you are too eager to make reads. anyway i dont think there is anything further to address from this

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
who is telling you to please anyone? this is a team game, in the end of the day town have to win by cooperating with other townies, but from this post it feels like you dont even like the idea of cooperation, otherwise you could've had a double thought about me being townie. its like you are too eager to make reads. anyway i dont think there is anything further to address from this
First time I've ever been given shit for giving a read. We just play very differently or you're hyper focusing on one ppst accusing you like that's all I've done.. I do agree there's nothing further to gain from this back and forth. You didn't like the sus, I don't really care that you don't :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler