KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
so why is it CP of all the players, i still dont get the point you were trying to make, is it the newer players or the older ones?

Because I've been playing mafia with him and Doddsy since like 2009 lol

I think it would be one of the newer but not entirely new players. I sort of gave up on this train of thought once it started to feel like WIFOM. Someone will flip and I'll retrospectively go "SEE?!?!?!?!"

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
So your direct response is... "I don't know Doddsy, therefore can't be me", and you didn't think I was trying to solve the game? :francis

That's a yikes from me dawg.
Where did I say you weren't trying to solve the game? Don't put words in my mouth.

And I never said it couldn't be me either. I said I couldn't contribute to the Doddsy convo because how would I know if Player A or Player B would want to kill Doddsy? I don't know him. So anything I said about the NK to me would be fallacious.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Also why on earth wouldn't we get a new King every day? If Wolf got picked as King how would it make sense for them to just make the execution decisions every day?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Barry probably didn't execute me because his Wolf ass thought he would just stay King and lynch townies without worry.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Also why on earth wouldn't we get a new King every day? If Wolf got picked as King how would it make sense for them to just make the execution decisions every day?

Yeah lol there's no way to kill the king if it's permanent unless scum does I'm pretty sure? So it's just an insta loss for town if king stays the same and scum is picked first

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Felt like you were calling t-pein the kingmaker by saying he should apologize to him, it was really confusing to read what you said lol
I said apologize to T-pein because Barry was making fun of T-pein early for thinking a new king was chosen every day, but he was right

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Barry probably didn't execute me because his Wolf ass thought he would just stay King and lynch townies without worry.

Well if this was his logic then why would he be worried about looking town in the first place lol he woulda just shot you and then shot someone else tomorrow and go "oops" until it was game over since town has no lynch power

I think he just overslept like he said tbh, don't think it was a play but it is NAI the more I think about it and he could be profusely apologizing to his team as we speak

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Maestro

Reaction score
Yes I get why you're suspicious of him, and if I believe your play to be in good faith, I even agree with the conclusion. I'm asking, why take the wind out of your own sails and immediately start talking about how he might be town etc?

who might be town?

Maestro

Reaction score
In my defense, I was stating what I had noticed about your contribution to the thread at that time. My point wasn't that you hadn't come to a conclusion, my point was that was the only thing you had talked about at that time and therefor didn't really have much of a reason to feel good about you. felt like you were just spinning wheels, so to speak, or struggling for content. I don't think I ever really spent any further time putting focus on the no conclusion part either.

i dont get how you just choose and pick random things to to feel good or bad about me when i dont see any logical reasoning behind that. that felt pretty forced as if you tried to cook up something to shade me