KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The execute has to be posted by the king in thread I'm pretty sure

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i dont get how you just choose and pick random things to to feel good or bad about me when i dont see any logical reasoning behind that. that felt pretty forced as if you tried to cook up something to shade me
They aren't random , I say how I feel about ppl whenever the thought enters my mind

Maestro

Reaction score
Because I've been playing mafia with him and Doddsy since like 2009 lol

I think it would be one of the newer but not entirely new players. I sort of gave up on this train of thought once it started to feel like WIFOM. Someone will flip and I'll retrospectively go "SEE?!?!?!?!"

or tmi? anyway i'll keep this in mind

Maestro

Reaction score
They aren't random , I say how I feel about ppl whenever the thought enters my mind

lets take a look at whats actually happened:
So you're wondering if that post had any relevance to Doddsy dying? Not sure how I'd make that conclusion tbh

you made this^ post without even mentioning or quoting me, pretty sneaky already, usually scum uses these kinda things to point out later if i accidentally ignored this, or even help them make case, so basically a setup post, shading. I've noticed this because i've done this as scum before

no conclusion, just asking if that can be useful to find scum. what do you think?

so i cleared things up here^

unlikely as I didn't read that as any sort of hint, certainly no different than any other N0 post "asking" to be king

but here you were talking about something completely different than what you had issues with about my entry, which feels odd because you couldve further discussed with me about your problem with my entry, and things might've been cleared up

Maestro feels a bit shaky upon entry, lots of talking about an old game with Abi, and one question about doddsy but with no conclusion.

but all of a sudden you came here saying my entry was shaky, doesnt even say why or how. and tbh these turn of events just doesnt seems natural to me, its as if all of a sudden, you feel like you could throw something out there and see if it fits. its pretty reasonable to suspect you if based on these alone

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
lets take a look at whats actually happened:

you made this^ post without even mentioning or quoting me, pretty sneaky already, usually scum uses these kinda things to point out later if i accidentally ignored this, or even help them make case, so basically a setup post, shading. I've noticed this because i've done this as scum before

so i cleared things up here^

but here you were talking about something completely different than what you had issues with about my entry, which feels odd because you couldve further discussed with me about your problem with my entry, and things might've been cleared up

but all of a sudden you came here saying my entry was shaky, doesnt even say why or how. and tbh these turn of events just doesnt seems natural to me, its as if all of a sudden, you feel like you could throw something out there and see if it fits. its pretty reasonable to suspect you if based on these alone
Yeah none of that changes anything really, just because you answered no conclusion doesn't mean I originally liked your entry. I didn't "try to make anything stick" I made a statement of opinion about your entry. Don't really care if it makes timely sense to you to be honest , I ain't playing to please you.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And I don't need to quote you to say you felt shaky , that's just silliness. I'll make whatever statement in which ever way I please :draper2