KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Do we even know if there are any town roles beyond the innocent villager? Does kingmaker include anything beyond vanilla townies.
Last game did have some town roles

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Just outta curiosity but why was this established? Kingmaker picks the king at night, they die, a new random townie becomes king so killing the kingmaker doesn't really matter to mafia at all. I mean finding out the kingmaker would allow them to try to manipulate them but there's no real draw back to kill the king so don't get why it even matters or why scum would care to much.
This is a misunderstanding on your part. The king is picked by the Kingmaker each night, and the king can be town or scum. The Kingmaker himself is always town though, and if the Kingmaker dies, a random town player will become the new Kingmaker. So if scum were to kill the Kingmaker (who is confirmed town) each night, they will have to contend with a new Kingmaker, who will also be confirmed town, every single day. The other option is, they leave the Kingmaker alive and have one single confirmed townie to contend with for the entire game, while the rest is fair game.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Reactions: RetepAdam.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
This is a misunderstanding on your part. The king is picked by the Kingmaker each night, and the king can be town or scum. The Kingmaker himself is always town though, and if the Kingmaker dies, a random town player will become the new Kingmaker. So if scum were to kill the Kingmaker (who is confirmed town) each night, they will have to contend with a new Kingmaker, who will also be confirmed town, every single day. The other option is, they leave the Kingmaker alive and have one single confirmed townie to contend with for the entire game, while the rest is fair game.

In a sense, the Kingmaker is like the King of Kings.

Wait, shit. No, now you're all gonna think it's me. :hhh2

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I mean, what if scum just picked a random number and landed on Doddsy? This WIFOM is isn't great right now and we need to discuss who's been townie and he needs to be executed.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'd like to kwep Peter Retep around just because he's fun right now. We need to get this game more active.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
List of them please.
I mean you can go look? I'm legit about to crash, I just saw a post in the end endgame where j was complaining that town had 2 roles that were overkill. I remember seeing something about a sneaky assassin as well iirc . It's already been posted on this thread though, it's possible I misread it but I'm rather certain scum and town had roles

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean, what if scum just picked a random number and landed on Doddsy? This WIFOM is isn't great right now and we need to discuss who's been townie and he needs to be executed.
Ye I think this whole "who killed Doddsy" talk isn't all too helpful atm.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Honestly I read back a bit and got to the point where tpein kept advocating for retepadams death and CP siding with him for asking questions on this dobbsy thing? That seems pretty weird reason to nominate someone for execution to me. tpeins seems to just wanna off retepadam and hope we get lucky for no reason and CP just latched onto it because questions. Seems flimsy reasoning on those 2.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Wow typing on mobile is brutal. Excuse my spelling errors.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Grim feels towny on gut

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I mean you can go look? I'm legit about to crash, I just saw a post in the end endgame where j was complaining that town had 2 roles that were overkill. I remember seeing something about a sneaky assassin as well iirc . It's already been posted on this thread though, it's possible I misread it but I'm rather certain scum and town had roles
... Didn't you co-host it?

Reactions: RetepAdam.