KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
what about it exactly u dont like?
"Who should I execute" is simply the wrong question for the King to ask, they shouldn't just let others decide whom to execute, but actually weigh in themselves. In fact this very idea is something Jeff got caught on in the first Kingmaker, I made him king for d1 and he basically just let everybody else decide whom to execute instead of taking charge himself. Asking others whom to execute is trying to abdicate from your responsibility for the flip that your execution is going to result in, and it's simply scummy.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Could be, that would be a small list (including you barry) for elders, suppose myself tweet would fit the mold and obviously cp. The other theory on my mind would be potential fear of town roles, so doddsy would be safe. Albeit a bit naive as doddsy can be tricky to read and a potential patsy.
I'm not sure I like this post.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'll try as best I can, but Doddsy happens to be pretty good at reading guys like you and CP a lot of the time, so getting rid of him is possibly a way to control the thread and keep him from starting up once he actually gets going. Cut his legs off early and we don't really get much effective reads on you or CP. Ya know?
My only nitpickyness here, and I don't mean this as an insult to him , but I don't really see doddsy as a threat for scum because he's not a big pretense early on. His strength is more in the later stages and at defending himself imo. But I digress, I don't necessarily disagree with your conclusions, albeit I wasn't aware doddsy was a good reader of CP so that's still relevant if true.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
To execute? Just randomize it?

Nah. I was giving an example of the kind of thought process I'd have if I were scum and had to pick somebody to kill off literally before the game had even really begun.

You're not on my radar as far as executions go right now.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ekko you'll be unsurprised to hear that you shading me first - ironically for allegedly shading others a lot, which isn't even true - and asking questions later doesn't improve my opinion of you.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
My only nitpickyness here, and I don't mean this as an insult to him , but I don't really see doddsy as a threat for scum because he's not a big pretense early on. His strength is more in the later stages and at defending himself imo. But I digress, I don't necessarily disagree with your conclusions, albeit I wasn't aware doddsy was a good reader of CP so that's still relevant if true.
Exactly why they'd off him early though. Kill him before he gets going.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
I also got thoughts on the pool of Kingmaker candidates but since we've established it's not in scums interest to kill the Kingmaker early doors, ima just keep it to myself.

Just outta curiosity but why was this established? Kingmaker picks the king at night, they die, a new random townie becomes king so killing the kingmaker doesn't really matter to mafia at all. I mean finding out the kingmaker would allow them to try to manipulate them but there's no real draw back to kill the king so don't get why it even matters or why scum would care to much.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Nah. I was giving an example of the kind of thought process I'd have if I were scum and had to pick somebody to kill off literally before the game had even really begun.

You're not on my radar as far as executions go right now.

Ah yeah that would make more sense true, but some of the people here actually know who I am soooo there is that too which doesn't help with anything I suppose beside what you would do.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Just outta curiosity but why was this established? Kingmaker picks the king at night, they die, a new random townie becomes king so killing the kingmaker doesn't really matter to mafia at all. I mean finding out the kingmaker would allow them to try to manipulate them but there's no real draw back to kill the king so don't get why it even matters or why scum would care to much.

A couple reasons, in theory. We can circle back to this after the game.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Ah yeah that would make more sense true, but some of the people here actually know who I am soooo there is that too which doesn't help with anything I suppose beside what you would do.

It was in the context of "Why Doddsy?" and, more to the point, "Who would be more inclined to choose Doddsy?"

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Elaborate.
If scum is afraid of potential town roles (there were some last game) doddsy would be unlikely to be targeted by town roles. Hence if I was scum he would be in my pool , good player with low % of town activity is imo the sweet spot early on.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
If scum is afraid of potential town roles (there were some last game) doddsy would be unlikely to be targeted by town roles. Hence if I was scum he would be in my pool , good player with low % of town activity is imo the sweet spot early on.

When you say last game, you mean last Kingmaker game, yeah?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Exactly why they'd off him early though. Kill him before he gets going.
Yeah we're not disagreeing on the conclusions that someone on that team knows what they are doing. I'm likely explaining myself poorly

Jobber Doink

Reaction score

Do we even know if there are any town roles beyond the innocent villager? Does kingmaker include anything beyond vanilla townies.

Reactions: RetepAdam.