KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
@Sister Abigail is it you lol

No Ekko or doink yet and maestro didn't have much to say

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
@Sister Abigail is it you lol

No Ekko or doink yet and maestro didn't have much to say
I wouldn't reveal something like that quite this early even if I was. But I suppose there is some logic in your thinking. Since Kingmaker is always Town, scum is forced to make a decision to either shoot Kingmaker or let him keep making decisions. If Kingmaker is someone making the wrong choices, then scum will know about it since Kingmaker is revealed and just let him make bad decisions. On the other hand, if Kingmaker is making good decisions, he'd want to stay hidden because he's on to the Wolf team and wolves would want him dead ASAP. Honestly, I'd say NOT giving more information to the scum team is probably the best route, this I'd rather the Kingmaker stay hidden for now.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
:Zebout:

man, gotta say subbing in on 250+ pages was rough :trips8
Oh man that's been a crazy game. After D1, me, Ekko, and Fuji already had a combined 1000+ posts. That's too much for any sub and we had like, eight of them. What a wild game.

Reactions: Maestro

Maestro

Reaction score
Oh man that's been a crazy game. After D1, me, Ekko, and Fuji already had a combined 1000+ posts. That's too much for any sub and we had like, eight of them. What a wild game.

and you know what more crazy, this is the first time I subbed in any game, what a ride :punklol

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Regardless, the point of the game is still the same. Identify town, lynch scum. We should get around to discussing that.

what do we make of this post, who could react to this :worried

What do you mean by this and what's its relevance to you?

Maestro

Reaction score
Regardless, the point of the game is still the same. Identify town, lynch scum. We should get around to discussing that.

What do you mean by this and what's its relevance to you?

doddsy dying. what do you think man?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
@Ekkologix I know you're doing something called a "job" but when you get on here congrats on being named King. Who will you execute?