KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Regardless, the point of the game is still the same. Identify town, lynch scum. We should get around to discussing that.

What do you mean by this and what's its relevance to you?
I'm going to reread the whole game here right away and see if I can get some reads.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So you're wondering if that post had any relevance to Doddsy dying? Not sure how I'd make that conclusion tbh

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
no conclusion, just asking if that can be useful to find scum. what do you think?
unlikely as I didn't read that as any sort of hint, certainly no different than any other N0 post "asking" to be king

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
With N0 being eighteen hours (didn't realize it was that long?), I'm going to kind of treat it like a short D1 and I always say D1 matters.

:rippedcal

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Maestro, read list please.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I wouldn't reveal something like that quite this early even if I was. But I suppose there is some logic in your thinking. Since Kingmaker is always Town, scum is forced to make a decision to either shoot Kingmaker or let him keep making decisions. If Kingmaker is someone making the wrong choices, then scum will know about it since Kingmaker is revealed and just let him make bad decisions. On the other hand, if Kingmaker is making good decisions, he'd want to stay hidden because he's on to the Wolf team and wolves would want him dead ASAP. Honestly, I'd say NOT giving more information to the scum team is probably the best route, this I'd rather the Kingmaker stay hidden for now.
"Some logic"??? :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Sister Abigail

CraigPelton

Reaction score
What can mafia even do with the info of knowing who the kingmaker is, this is a vanilla game isn't it?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Like they kill him over some other townie, cool now we have a confirmed townie and the king is more likely to pick scum to die

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Grim Cornette can you answer me a the below (disregard abi reading Chris town that was a misread on my part)

Can you elaborate on Sister Abigail? I mostly noticed her asking a few questions about the setup and now leaning blue on Chris I see.

I actually feel the opposite about tweet so I wouldn't mind if you could also expand on that. I had a slight blue lean on him going into d1 but ofc the choice of king softens that a bit.

I don't disagree on reading me null and chris as well regarding us not being kingmaker. Not sure if I'd necessarily apply that to CP as I don't think he openly disagreed with you being king afaik

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
What can mafia even do with the info of knowing who the kingmaker is, this is a vanilla game isn't it?
Well okay, say Kingmaker comes out. He's going to try and put his Town reads as King, right? So if Mafia knows his Town reads are bad, or that there's even a chance he'll make the wolves King, they'd just let him to go on his merry way. If our Kingmaker is onto the wolves and has good reads, Wolf team would want to get rid of them right away, so better to stay hidden. So overall, I don't really see the advantage Town or Kingmaker gets for revealing themselves, especially this early.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
T-Pein is begging for Ekko to be made king. Big no from me dawg.
This is interesting to me because I feel like Tpein follows Ekko around like a dog so it makes perfect sense for Tpein to want this. Not sure why you saw this as begging, though?