KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Suppose at face value, that choice of king would immediately look favorable on Tpein

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Alright well let's get this show on the road shall we? Got any early reads Grim ?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm going to say signs point politely in SA'a direction for now, just a gut feeling based on what they were posting last night.

I got an eerie feeling on Tweet early on from his posts as well. I imagine his first few posts were a joke but... eh.

I'm also gonna go out on a limb and say Jeff, Chris, or CP aren't the Kingmaker, since I don't think they would crown me. :lol So all three of you are NAI rn.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Who would you choose? Surely you've played with us long enough that you have a general idea of who YOU find transparent?
Looking at the player list, we got a bunch of snakes. But Chris is someone I have felt good reading. He's good at explaining his thought process and I think has been Town the three games I've played with him and something I could notice.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm going to say signs point politely in SA'a direction for now, just a gut feeling based on what they were posting last night.

I got an eerie feeling on Tweet early on from his posts as well. I imagine his first few posts were a joke but... eh.

I'm also gonna go out on a limb and say Jeff, Chris, or CP aren't the Kingmaker, since I don't think they would crown me. :lol So all three of you are NAI rn.
What was I posting last night? I was just using D0 to make sure my knowledge was up to snuff.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Can you elaborate on Sister Abigail? I mostly noticed her asking a few questions about the setup and now leaning blue on Chris I see.

I actually feel the opposite about tweet so I wouldn't mind if you could also expand on that. I had a slight blue lean on him going into d1 but ofc the choice of king softens that a bit.

I don't disagree on reading me null and chris as well regarding us not being kingmaker. Not sure if I'd necessarily apply that to CP as I don't think he openly disagreed with you being king afaik

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Looking at the player list, we got a bunch of snakes. But Chris is someone I have felt good reading. He's good at explaining his thought process and I think has been Town the three games I've played with him and something I could notice.
What thought process has Chris explained this game that made you feel good about him?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
What thought process has Chris explained this game that made you feel good about him?
I was referring to past games. He's always been helpful, willing to game solve, makes his thoughts transparent, so he was always someone that I felt I was reading townie pretty easily. I'll look over the contents of this game again now that the game has officially started. I didn't pay 100 to D0 because I was just trying to figure out the variation of this game and ask questions so I was ready.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ok fair enough, I also realize now that you were answering me about choice of king and not the question I was asking Barry about his own reads. I thought you were actively reading Chris town now, my mistake

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I would agree that Chris has the combination of temperament and activity (being online at least) that is optimal to king in the future, though

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
1. Chris
2. Jeff Valley Driver
3. Grim Cornette
4. CraigPelton
5. Ekkologix
6. Jobber Doink
7. Sister Abigail
8. RetepAdam.
9. Maestro
11. T-Pein™ - probably kingmaker
12. Tweet - gut

where I'm at thusfar

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Ok fair enough, I also realize now that you were answering me about choice of king and not the question I was asking Barry about his own reads. I thought you were actively reading Chris town now, my mistake
Yeah I was just talking about who'd make a decent first king. There's a few players, including myself, who I'd probably wait on nominating as king.