KingMaker I Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
Smark is very clearly shading for the sake of shading at this point, and should be in serious consideration for the kill.

Noted.

she/he sounds outwardly scummy, however i feel like she/he would avoid saying some of the stuff she/he is saying as scum. almost openly invitingthe wrong kind of attention. Look at me!
its terrible logic from me there. HAhaha... i wasnt joking about my Wooden Spoon caliber play but oh well All Hail The King (for today!)

a Kingmaker claim from someone out there to narrow down POE would help at this point if its one of the top suspects just fyi

if possible, I'd like to hear other people's #1 suspect not named Rugrat + Jeff OR Sky (claimed PR), as those two seem to be near consensus Top 2 names popping up. been hearing most often (in a nutshell, other than general play) -> Rugrat for his/her push on Barry (?), etc., and Jeff for his play as King.

as a footnote, too bad about the inactives ... if they win as scum then whatever, it happens

tl;dr <Jeff, Rugrat, ???> so i can make a top 3 for ppl to focus on and get this show on the road?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Personally I had no problem with Jeff's choice of kill. Given a dilemma between Barry, Tweet (clearly town), me (was hinting at my Hero role, even if it wasn't obvious to some people :side: ) and firing randomly into the wind, I'd say Barry's a good choice.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I know what combination means in any definition.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If I get killed the day after Barry when we’re both clearly displaying our town metas. :maury

Town or not, my problem with Sky is she’s been shading me all game and I seriously hope no one follows her on her suspicion of me, Kingmaker or not.

We need answers from Jeff/Rugrat and if MP is scum, they’ll just use Sky as an excuse when they kill me.

If I do die, do not let MP scapegoat Sky as the reason.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Probably so.

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
If I get killed the day after Barry when we’re both clearly displaying our town metas. :maury

Town or not, my problem with Sky is she’s been shading me all game and I seriously hope no one follows her on her suspicion of me, Kingmaker or not.

We need answers from Jeff/Rugrat and if MP is scum, they’ll just use Sky as an excuse when they kill me.

If I do die, do not let MP scapegoat Sky as the reason.

i implied i was reading u as lean town with my bad reasoning. Just curious whos your #3 suspect? if not Jeff or Rug

and like Char said to me earlier, town/scum metas are able to be manipulated.

im just trying to POE for my own sake not necessarily for King shot ... iim most likely to shoot within the top suspects, but would prefer a #3 option even if its just to see where people are leaning fwiw. i feel like at this point one of them HAS to be resolved because both are that heavily suspected. at the same time, tomorrow could turn into 3 vs 5 if 3 scum left and missed shot today. if its a miss today, just gotta hope for clutch consecutive scum lynches with town kings.

tl;dr prefer a 3 player pool if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.