KingMaker I Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
yeah, and assuming Sky-town they also left an obvious soft-claimed Hero alive. looking at my slot tomorrow is a good plan, but not worried about that atm. anyways ill get a top 3 this afternoon and narrow it down for every1 to discuss

jeff got a comment or two about going rogue yesterday... now its being suggested by someone else that he should have killed Tweet instead, and that shooting Barry was too "go with the flow".

But, shooting Tweet last minute would have been considered rogue, right? So either he was too relaxed/agreeable or he was rogue, which is it... :/

i felt like he listened to town and didnt go rogue, even if he was likely wrong on both of his Final 2. kinda have him as lean town. refusing to shoot tweet because of meta and ending up being right looks fine too. would have been pretty easy to pivot and look better at that point if he was scum with inside knowledge. i cant speak for any of the meta-based arguments cos i dont know anything about those, but i actually agree that he wasnt given enough time. barry seemed like the type of gut shot that looks like batman if right, bad if wrong. lol. being d1 king is tough. so lean town. just my two cents.

as for time remaining, Lethal-Mod extended it to 24 hours following Night 1. so 6 AM EST tomorrow

i will also say that tweet's choices are mind boggling, in that im an unknown and shouldnt have been townread by anyone.

is there anything else i should know about alco and big man?

To be fair, using meta is an easy way to make an argument when you're scum and know they're town. It means nothing at this point referencing meta since this is a whole new ball game. :draper2

Reactions: Worst Player Ever

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I personally can't help but notice that Smark's huge burst of activity was in the designated fluff phase known as N0 and he's not as prolific anymore

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I personally can't help but notice that Smark's huge burst of activity was in the designated fluff phase known as N0 and he's not as prolific anymore
Sky telling straight lies I see.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Welcome back, Barry.
Now that the OG Kingmaker is dead, it goes to another town person or can it now go to scum?

Just making sure as this concept is definitely one that could break easily like that.
Can the next Kingmaker make their town reads the king now? I don't like gambling on the king to get reads.
What do we think about Tweet's choices for King, though, since scum didn't try shooting either of them?

WIFOM or could we make a case that MP is scum or that his backup wasn't scum?
The OG Kingmaker. I had no idea how it works after they die because as you just pointed out, this just gave us another easy town read.

Why would scum kill the Kingmaker when it gives us a brand new easily confirm-able town read? Says a lot about the King choices, ya?
He hasn't died yet, has he?
Makes sense now, but why kill the King then? Scum handed us another innocent townie on a silver platter.

This says a lot about Tweet's King choices.
Do we also not have a doctor/bodyguard? If we do, can you be on the next Kingmaker pls?
Who were you over there btw?
I've not played any games where there was at least a doctor and that was town's only role, but perhaps as I've never played this before.

And I'm still not sold on Sky being anything or being a town something if I'm being honest.
@Jeffatron according to MP here the last two of these games had the role?
With the way you seem to be interacted with us it seemed like you were already aware with how we play, but welcome to the section.
No it hasn't. I was one of the first people in this phase trying to figure out what was going on.

Someone can't be posting 24/7 all day.
Seems contradictory if she's the hero bodyguard after saying she wasn't, but sure.

Rugrat might be a good shout to look at now. I don't like the push on Barry at all.
Go back a page or two. I'm all over this phase.
I still think there are clues in the people Tweet picked for King since scum would rather kill Tweet and confirm a new Kingmaker.
He claimed Barry could be doing a Gambit, and then near the end of the phase said we should just kill him because we were tolerating his nonsense. Just a bad push when we know that's how town Barry acts like almost every time he's sussed day 1.

I don't have a read yet on current Barry, however. I'd need to see more from him today.
I did, and while we can't kill MP this phase just keep it in mind. Bug Man was the backup so that might clear him. Might.

Unless they were two steps ahead of us, but that's just WIFOM on WIFOM and I'd rather just give BM a slight town read.
I would rule out BM today. I don't like that scum could have killed MP and had BM be the king and didn't if he was scum.
He could have killed an inactive, gambled on Sky since it's Sky and was being weird, you or anyone that wasn't a likely town flip.
I don't think they were thinking that far ahead. I'm not ruling it out, just saying not today.
Because you have to remember, not only did they give up the choice of having the King on their team, but they also killed Tweet and conformed another townie for no reason. Seems like poor planning. I'd look elsewhere before coming back to BM.

MP is a better choice for the next day we can look at him.
Why are we acting like the only options were Sky and Barry? I'm really not liking you and Rugrat pushing this poor narrative tbh.
Besides the fact I have a near 99.9% success rate at reading him when I have a strong read, he was being his classic town meta.

He's done the please kill me as I'm distracting town thing on day 1 like a dozen times.
Considering he's played this style of game before, I'm kind of hoping he'll be helpful here pretty soon. If he's town.
You were saying earlier you weren't saying Rugrat was town, just that Tweet was.

What are you thoughts on the odds him and Jeff are scum together?
Rugrat would have been a fine lynch if there were no other options. Barry is probably the only one that you shouldn't have.

If Sky flips town, I wouldn't have sussed you too hard for it considering I was questioning her soft too on day 1.

Yeah, you or Rugrat. I've been pretty clear that the people who lynched Barry on day 1 are to be looked at. :toomanykobes
I was pretty clear about not killing Barry and I suggested Sky every time I was asked.
I also had zero idea you were just gonna randomly pull the execution without confirming you were doing so.
It's a possibility if they know they're cooked and want to get BM to the end and them saying BM could be scum is distancing.
I mean, that's where my head is at at the moment.
Sky telling straight lies I see.
Noticing you lying? Sure do.
Now that I've thoroughly debunked that lie...

Are we sure Sky can be trusted?

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score

they seems pretty active today?

if i were to nitpick, not a fan of her/his extended WIFOM about leaving me alive, while acknowledging that's WIFOM. that is kinda hypocritical coming from me, but its the way of using it as somewhat legit (implying let's steer away from BM lynch today) and prodding ppl about it. kinda sowing confusion under this time crunch.

also big man just showing up a minute after Barry got shot was just a little off to me. for someone MIA for most of the day. Lol.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
they seems pretty active today?

if i were to nitpick, not a fan of her/his extended WIFOM about leaving me alive, while acknowledging that's WIFOM. that is kinda hypocritical coming from me, but its the way of using it as somewhat legit (implying let's steer away from BM lynch today) and prodding ppl about it. kinda sowing confusion under this time crunch.

also big man just showing up a minute after Barry got shot was just a little off to me. for someone MIA for most of the day. Lol.
Not sure what you mean. You're the Kingmaker, we have to keep you alive. I was saying tomorrow we look at you.

I see no reason to go after BM today as it makes scum look like nobs if they confirmed a townie and not give themselves the crown.

Reactions: Worst Player Ever

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Now that I've thoroughly debunked that lie...

Are we sure Sky can be trusted?

So I did a bit of thinking regarding this comment specifically. I suppose it's fair to say that she didn't claim yesterday, and only "claimed" AFTER someone described the Hero role in full. And that was after she she denied being BG, while somewhat implying she was kingmaker (until Tweet confirmed he was, post Barry lynch). So Smark, you may have a decent point here. It could have all been a good ol game of chicken by sky.

I suppose looking at that direction would also either give Sky as scum, or if she's telling the truth, it gives up MP's flip, which could also be scum?

Worth considering at least.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Fair to say that would put Rugrat back in my cross-hairs as well if we subscribe to that theory.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So I did a bit of thinking regarding this comment specifically. I suppose it's fair to say that she didn't claim yesterday, and only "claimed" AFTER someone described the Hero role in full. And that was after she she denied being BG, while somewhat implying she was kingmaker (until Tweet confirmed he was, post Barry lynch). So Smark, you may have a decent point here. It could have all been a good ol game of chicken by sky.

I suppose looking at that direction would also either give Sky as scum, or if she's telling the truth, it gives up MP's flip, which could also be scum?

Worth considering at least.
That's what I mean. She flat out denied it. And then when confronted with the possibility it was in the game was yep, that's me.

I haven't liked Sky since day 1 and honestly she's not done much but soft to get out of trouble and then claimed that when it was really stinky. She might even be trying to fish out the real bodyguard or see if there is one tbh.

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
Again, I'm going to say that killing me would be a very bad idea, both on a personal level for you and for the state of Town.

Ehh, i thought this was a pretty clear hero soft claim. i kinda believe it since no counterclaim.

i played this variant twice personally elsewhere, and both times had hero + doctor combo whereas WF had hero + bodyguard combo.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I've got to be honest, it's not going to go the way you think if you pursue my direction. Because as of Tweet's death, I've actually been made the new Kingmaker.

I don't know if that overwrites my other role, but I wouldn't risk it if I were you.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler