King of the Ring... Coming back?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Now we can place bets on which superstar they will destroy with the King gimmick again. King Layfield? King Jericho? King Umaga? King Undertaker?

kingovkings

Reaction score
It would be cool if it does happen. id like to see some of the top mid carders get a shot. maybe carlito kennedy umaga y2j. Instaed of all Main Eventers. Also HBK JBL. maybe Cade, Bob Holly. i dont know just some new faces. The top 4 main eventers are tied up with backlash so i cant see em using them.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Now we can place bets on which superstar they will destroy with the King gimmick again. King Layfield? King Jericho? King Umaga? King Undertaker?

I really hope the winner doesent get the king gimmick. Once booker became king booker his career started spiraling down even though he had the title for a bit.

C4

They should have the King of the Ring PPV return but this sounds good as well. Chris Jericho wins this year, for sure people.

PeepShow

lol @ people picking Kennedy. He hasn't even appeared since WM and well, yeah. I think you will get the picture soon enough.

It should be either Punk or Morrison imo. More likely Punk, but I Morrison's 'King' promos would OWN.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
lol @ people picking Kennedy. He hasn't even appeared since WM and well, yeah. I think you will get the picture soon enough.

It should be either Punk or Morrison imo. More likely Punk, but I Morrison's 'King' promos would OWN.

They could have been saveing him for king of the ring.

Evil Austin

I agree with aboves I like Morrison and I really think he will grow and get titles by the end of this year but the only problem is that he has to drop the tag titles with Miz to get up higher in the ranks just give the tags to Dooce and domino or Festus and Jesse.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Two words....KING......KHALI.....that is all :dry:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
KING KENNEDY!!!!
KENNEDY!!!!

Hellz Yeah...whoa..what tha Fudge!?!(I know..can't say fooUCK..cause like i'll get sent back to purgatory)

anywho...since KENFAN is BACK IN THE MAIN FORUMS...I reckon its about that time for me to whip out my Japanese Dojo training to become a good poster skills for a change...ay..essay...yo word holmes...Hemorrage in my hands homiez...Leave Bans, Life away in my Hands...in my hands againe....

huhh?

anyways
Should be a pretty good episode...20bucks says either Kennedy or Triple H win this King of the Ring Tournament...
should be pretty cool...a bunch of matches on a 3 hour episode sounds good to me ...

Switchy

Reaction score
I bet Triple H is gonna win it just to go with his King of Kings gimmick. If it's more of a midcard sorta thing the I could see someone like Shelton winning, he is the gold standard after all.

trilogy

Reaction score
it will happend next week idk who will win

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I bet Triple H is gonna win it just to go with his King of Kings gimmick. If it's more of a midcard sorta thing the I could see someone like Shelton winning, he is the gold standard after all.

I dont think trips will be in it hes busy with the wwe title fued.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Until a list of competitors actually comes out it’s hard to tell who’s going to win…My money is still on Kennedy regardless the King of the Ring gimmick would fit him so well, and then he can start his climb up the ladder to success (unless he fails another Wellness test) which will eventually lead to him winning a World Championship!

Adampro123

Reaction score
I see these guys being in it

Punk
Burke
Benjamin
Kennedy
Jeff hardy (returns)
Kofi Kingston
Finlay
Paul Burchill.

Maybe if hardy dosen't return you might have
Umaga
Chuck Palumbo
Miz
Or Morison.

Overall i see Kennedy or Punk winning then again punk already has MITB. but he doesn't have a match for vacklash yet so i see something building there.