KIF's Sim League(Moved From VIP)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Can folks not on the site join the sim league?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • It's KIF thing let him decide

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Loser gets naked

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The Weird Al vs Chamillionaire feud :mark:

Also Tegan and Kane team :WOW

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
:topmav new ic champion aint that perfect

First response to David Arquette

Brodie Lee: Yea....

No.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Brodie Lee, Ciampa, Archer

Blackheart Society

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
**Hulk Hogan stands backstage with famed musician Bob Dylan, who's there to interview the Hulkster following the beatdown at the hands of a former friend Muhammad Hassan.**

Dylan:
Wwwwell Hulk, ya look like you'a been double crossed ther'a by that no good Muhammad Hassan fella. Feels real bad man, losing a friend the worst'a way possible. What'a you think 'uh this news there, eh?

Hulk: Well ya know something, Bob Dylan? I listen to your music a lot. Your music means a lot to not only Hulk Hogan, but all the little Hulkamaniacs out there in God's green USA. And you know something, brother? Your music has a lot of truth to it. Your music is like prophecy. Because Muhammad Hassan is going to be knock knock knocking on Heaven's door when the Hulkster gets his hands on him. You know something, Bob? I should have seen this coming, man. I should have seen this coming.

It was staring me right in the face but I chose to believe in the good in Muhammad Hassan. I believed he was a man that the little Hulkamaniacs could look up to. I thought he was in Hulk Hogan's corner, brother. All the training, the praying, the vitamins, man, I thought Hulk Hogan and Muhammad Hassan were partners for life; come to find out Hassan had ulterior motives, man. He wanted to ride Highway 61 by himself and by any means necessary, brother. He chose his moment to show the world that he never believed in the power of Hulkamania at the exact time that I'd be proudest in him, brother. I cheered him on when he was challenging for the World title, but I know he wasn't ever cheering me on. Muhammad Hassan betrayed everything I thought he believed in, and brother, he'll get his both when I fight him, and when Judgement Day comes. God himself will descend from the Heavens to personally judge Muhammad Hassan for betraying Hulk Hogan, brother!

So come gather round because the times are-a changing. Hulk Hogan is going to tear Hassan apart limb by limb, and when all is said and done, I hope Hassan finds it within himself to accept the fact that the great flag of the USA will fly high over his broken and battered body, brother.

SO BOB DYLAN, SAY IT WITH ME, WHATCHA GONNA DO, MUHAMMAD HASSAN, WHEN THE POWER OF HULKAMANIA AND AMERICA, KICKS YOUR ASS AND DEPORTS YOU!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Halloween Havoc will be a Battle Bowl style PPV. It will still have the winner of Cesaro/Benjmain for the World Title as well but the winner of Battle Bowl will face the World champion at Survivor Series. I think with the randomness of these shows a Battle Bowl theme will work surprisingly well. If folks are against it, I don't have to do it.

Reactions: Chris

Steph

The IIconic Sith
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
RGKCxbB
Putting Tegan and Kane in a mixed tag! Lol. I love it. Double choke slams ftw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Muhammad Hassan will respond to this tomorrow and he will also introduce the newest member of the KIF Sim League roster. Be prepared. For what. The Death of the king! Yay! No king, no king. SILENCE. THERE WILL BE A KING.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I guess, I'm just waitin' on Raidokken to announce his new member. I would like to sim soon but I can wait until tomorrow night.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Yeahhhh my boys getting a tag title match, that's what I like to see. Wish WWE would have done that in real life, cos Mox & Roman were the only Shield combination to not hold tag gold together lol.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Alright, I'm gonna sim now.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
KSL Presents No Mercy(Year 2)
Live From Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana

Asuka(Grim) v.s AJ Lee(Smark)
Winner: Asuka by submission when AJ Lee ended up tappin' out in the Asuka Lock. (17:42) ***1/2

Blackheart Society(OMB) v.s David Arquette(Juice), Mr. Perfect(Blaze) & Arn Anderson(HoHo)
Winners: David Arquette, Mr. Perfect & Arn Anderson after a spinebuster by Arn on Brodie Lee, Arquette hits a divin' splash from the top rope to get the pinfall. (10:33) **3/4

William Regal(Mitch) v.s CM Punk(Smark)
Winner: CM Punk by DQ when Regal was caught usin' the Power of the Punch after gettin' frustrated right in from the referee. (15:46) ***3/4

Women's Title Match: Tegan Nox(IIconicSteph) w/Kane(Jax) v.s Candice LeRae(chitownsox)
Winner: Candice LeRae after a Moonsault Press from the middle rope. (14:03) ***1/2

Tag Team Title Match: Roman Reigns & Jon Moxley(Mox Girl) v.s Tessa Blanchard & Chris Candido(Smark & Chris) v.s Owen Hart & Lance Storm(HoHo & Mitch)
Winners: Owen Hart & Lance Storm after a superkick by Storm he falls into the cover on Chris Candido. (21:13) ****

Johnny Gargano(chitownsox) v.s The Undertaker(Chris)
Winner: Johnny Gargano by countout after Taker chased him through the crowd but Gargano was the only to make it back into the ring before the end of the 10 count. (5:39) *3/4

After the match Undertaker lays out Gargano with a Chokeslam followed by a Tombstone onto his MITB briefcase.

World Title Match: Okada(Juice) v.s Macho Man(Blaze) v.s Bully Ray w/JBL(EC)
Winner: Bully Ray after a Rain Maker Lariat by Okada on Macho Man, Bully hits Okada with a steel chain knockin' him out of the ring and quickly makes the cover on Savage. (27:18) ****1/4

Before the next match, Hassan announces that King Bookah is with him and Bookah precedes to make a royal entrance.

Flag Match: Hulk Hogan(Grim) v.s Muhammad Hassan w/King Bookah(Raidokken)
Winner: Hulk Hogan after chokin' Hassan out with the American Flag in a Camel Clutch.(16:40)***1/4-***1/2

King Bookah lays out Hogan after the match while Hassan gets back to his feet, holdin' his throat and drapes an Al Qaeda flag onto Hogan's body.

#1 Contendership, Hell in a Cell Match: Cesaro(Chris) w/Weird Al v.s Shelton Benjamin(Mitch) w/Chamillionaire
Winner: Cesaro after catchin' Benjamin' who jumped off a ladder into a huge uppercut, Cesaro locks in the Sharpshooter and Benjamin passes out in the hold. Durin' the match Weird Al and Chamillionaire brawled outside the ring leadin' to Weird Al hittin' an elbow drop off the side of the HIAC onto Chamillionaire through the announcer's table.(38:21)****3/4

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris and Steph

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Bookah and Hassan Al qaeda confirmed :garrett