KIF's Sim League(Moved From VIP)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Can folks not on the site join the sim league?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • It's KIF thing let him decide

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Loser gets naked

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
KSL Presents KSL Survivor Series(year 2)
Live From The Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota

King of the Hill, Round Robin: Shelton Benjamin(Mitch) v.s Arn Anderson(HoHo)
Winner: Shelton Benjamin after Arn Anderson fell unconscious in the Dragon Sleeper. (26:49)****1/2

#1 Contendership for Women's Title: AJ Lee(Smark) v.s Toni Storm(Blaze) v.s Tegan Nox(IIconicSteph) w/KANE
Winner: Toni Storm after a Air Raid Crash on AJ Lee.(16:06)***1/2

William Regal(Mitch) v.s The Undertaker(Chris)
Winner: William Regal after hittin' Taker with the Power of Punch, he locked in the Regal Stretch and Taker didn't make respond to the referee. (12:38)***3/4

King of the Hill, Round Robin: Kute Kip(Kamala) v.s Arn Anderson(HoHo)
Winner: Kute Kip by DQ when Anderson got frustrated and destroyed Kute Kip with a steel chair leavin' him busted open.(11:40)**1/2

Macho Man(Blaze) v.s Cedric Alexander(IIconicSteph)
Winner: Macho Man after Alexander missed a top rope dive, Macho followed up with a top rope elbow drop of his own.(13:13)***3/4

Tag Team Titles Match: Tessa Blanchard(Smark) & Chris Candido(Chris) v.s Owen Hart(HoHo) & Lance Storm(Mitch)(c)
Winners: Tessa Blanchard & Chris Candido after a top rope Powerbomb by Candido on Owen, Tessa made the cover.(20:32)****

No DQ, Women's Title Match: Asuka(Grim) v.s Candice LeRae(chitownsox)(c)
Winner: Candice LeRae after shiftin' her weight and usin' the ropes in the Asuka Lock the referee counted Asuka's shoulders down.(14:27)***3/4-****

King of the Hill, Round Robin Finals: Kute Kip(Kamala) v.s Shelton Benjamin(Mitch)
Winner: Kute Kip after hittin' the Fame-Ass-Er, Kip picks Benjamin back up and nails him with the One and Only to win the King of the Hill tournament.(10:58)***

Traditional Survivor Series Match: Muhammad Hassan, King Bookah(Raidokken), JBL & Bully Ray(EC) v.s Hulk Hogan(Grim), Cody Rhodes, Okada(Juice) & Jon Moxley(Mox Girl)

Order of Eliminations:
1. Okada after second rope Book End by Bookah. (15:26) (4-3)
2. JBL after a small package out of nowhere by Cody. (21:44) (3-3)
3. Jon Moxley after gettin' attacked by Bookah's scepter and locked into Hassan's Camel Clutch, passin' out in the hold. (26:18) (3-2)
4. Hulk Hogan after a Hassan Low blow and Scissor's Kick by Bookah. (32:15) (3-1)
5. Muhammad Hassan after Hogan got back involved with a Big Boot and Leg Drop, Cody made the cover. (34:06) (2-1)
6. King Bookah after several minutes in a Figure Four applied by Cody, Bookah taps out. (50:12) (1-1)
7. Both Cody and Bully Ray got DQed as they hit each other at the same time with a steel chair. (57:22)

Winners: No One. ****3/4

Cody Rhodes v.s Bully Ray is quickly announced for Starrcade for a future World Title shot on the line by Charles Barkley.

IC Title Match, Crucifixion Match: David Arquette(Juice) v.s Brodie Lee(OMB)(c)
Winner: Brodie Lee after a tremendous effort by Arquette, Lee's henchmen in Archer and Ciampa come out and lay out Arquette before tyin' him to a cross and havin' it hang over the ring. Lee stands under it as Arquette's blood drips on him.(14:11) **3/4

World Title Match: Roman Reigns(Mox Girl) v.s Cesaro(Chris)(c)
Winner: Match was thrown out after Gargano showed up and attacked both Reigns and Cesaro with the MITB breifcase. (28:53) ****1/2

Afterwards, Gargano quickly cashes in on a knocked Cesaro. Gargano is our new champion!

World Title Match: Kute Kip(Kamala) v.s Johnny Gargano(chitownsox)(c)

Future World Title Shot: Roman Reigns(Mox Girl) v.s Cesaro(Chris)

Future World Title Shot: Cody Rhodes(Juice) v.s Bully Ray(EC)

IC Title Match(if either Archer or Ciampa get involved, Arquette becomes Champion): David Arquette(Juice) v.s Brodie Lee(OMB)(c)

Women's Title Match: Toni Storm(Blaze) v.s Candice LeRae(chitownsox)(c)

Tornado Tag Match: Muhammad Hassan & King Bookah(Raidokken) v.s Hulk Hogan(Grim) & Jon Moxley(Mox Girl)

Tag Team Titles, Scaffold Match: Kane(Jax) & Tegan Nox(IIconicSteph) v.s Chris Candido(Chris) & Tessa Blanchard(Smark)(c)

Ric Flair(Grim) & Arn Anderson(HoHo) v.s Mr. Perfect(Blaze) & Shelton Benjamin(Mitch)

IC Title #1 Contendership Match: William Regal(Mitch) v.s The Undertaker(Chris) v.s Macho Man(Blaze) v.s Cedric Alexander(IIconicSteph)

-More matches to be announced.

Last edited:

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Johnny Gargano: Well well would you look at here. We have ourselves a new World Champion and his name is Johnny Gargano! You know when I won the Money in the Bank contract I knew it was only a matter of time before I cashed it in and took what belonged to me. This may be my first World title reign but that doesn't mean anything. It is going to be a title reign that will last for years to come. This is something I have worked years for and I deserve this moment right here. It doesn't matter how I did it. What matters is the fact that Johnny Gargano is World Champion! Did you hear me? I said JOHNNY GARGANO IS WORLD CHAMPION! And I did it with all heart and no soul because that is the Johnny Gargano Way!

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Ric Flair(Grim) & Arn Anderson(HoHo) v.s Mr. Perfect(Blaze) & Shelton Benjamin(Mitch)

IC Title #1 Contendership Match: William Regal(Mitch) v.s The Undertaker(Chris) v.s Macho Man(Blaze) v.s Cedric Alexander

Have been added to the card

Steph

The IIconic Sith
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
RGKCxbB

IC Title #1 Contendership Match: William Regal(Mitch) v.s The Undertaker(Chris) v.s Macho Man(Blaze) v.s Cedric Alexander

Have been added to the card

Cedric would be soooooooo out of place if this was IRL. Lmfao.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Candido and Tessa did it :proud HERE'S TO THE GREATEST (GREATEST) LOVE I'VE EVER KNOWN

MITB cash-in :tenay

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Pretty sure the love between the Avacado Bros is stronger - tough exterior - soft in the middle - but hard in the centre.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I have no idea what that means unless you're tryin' to set up a feud with yourself.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
No - Avacado Bros are the new Billy and Chuck

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
KSL Presents Starrcade(year 2)
Live from the Centre Bell in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Future World Title Shot: Cody Rhodes(Juice) v.s Bully Ray(EC)
Winner: Bully Ray after a second Bully Bomb.(14:19) ***1/2

Tag Team Titles, Scaffold Match: Kane(Jax) & Tegan Nox(IIconicSteph) v.s Chris Candido(Chris) & Tessa Blanchard(Smark)(c)
Winners: Chris Candido & Tessa Blancard after Kane stumbled off the scaffold.(8:11) **

Winners: Mr. Perfect & Shelton Benjamin after Arn Anderson passed out in Benjamin's Dragon Sleeper.(21:38) ****1/4

IC Title #1 Contendership Match: William Regal(Mitch) v.s The Undertaker(Chris) v.s Macho Man(Blaze) v.s Cedric Alexander(IIconicSteph)
Winner: The Undertaker after Tombstone Piledriver on Cedric.(12:54) ****

Women's Title Match: Toni Storm(Blaze) v.s Candice LeRae(chitownsox)(c)
Winner: Toni Storm by countout as she made the 10 count after an Air Raid Crash through the announcer's table while LeRae did not but she didn't win the championship.(16:22) ***1/2

Future World Title Shot: Roman Reigns(Mox Girl) v.s Cesaro(Chris)
Winner: Roman Reigns after a low blow follow by a quick school boy roll up.(27:23) ****-****1/4

IC Title Match(if either Archer or Ciampa get involved, Arquette becomes Champion): David Arquette(Juice) v.s Brodie Lee(OMB)(c)
Winner: Brodie Lee after a vicious Discus Lariat to the back of Arquette's head. (17:20) ***

Tornado Tag Match: Muhammad Hassan & King Bookah(Raidokken) v.s Hulk Hogan(Grim) & Jon Moxley(Mox Girl)
Winners: Muhammad Hassan & King Bookah after a double team Spike Piledriver onto a steel chair on Hogan.(21:44) ***1/2

World Title Match: Kute Kip(Kamala) v.s Johnny Gargano(chitownsox)(c)
Winner: Double DQ when both Roman Reigns and Bully Ray both got involved layin' out the challenger and the champion. They have a stare down with the championship themselves to end the show. (11:30) **1/4

World Title Match: Bully Ray(EC) v.s Johnny Gargano(chitownsox)(c)-Roman Reigns will get his world title shot at Elimination Chamber.

Kute Kip(Kamala) v.s Roman Reigns(Mox Girl)

Women's Title, Tables Match: Toni Storm(Blaze) v.s Candice LeRae(chitownsox)(c)

Barbwire Steel Cage Match: Muhammad Hassan(Raidokken) v.s Hulk Hogan(Grim)

IC Title Match: The Undertaker(Chris) v.s Brodie Lee(OMB)(c)

Tag Team Titles Match: Owen Hart(HoHo) & Lance Storm(Mitch) v.s Chris Candido(Chris) & Tessa Blanchard(Smark)(c)

Arn Anderson(HoHo) v.s Ric Flair(Grim)

David Arquette challenges Lance Archer & Tommaso Ciampa to a handicap match

-Card is always subject to change, more matches will most likely be added.-​

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The power of love will never be defeated

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'll either be simmin' tonight or Saturday. I wanted to make sure everyone saw the results before I start simmin' daily again. William Regal v.s Cedric Alexander will also be happenin'.

Reactions: Steph and Chris