Kid dies imitating Jeff Hardy.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The New York Daily News is reporting that a 9 year old wrestling fan from Brooklyn jumped off his apartment roof wearing a homemade parachute imitating Jeff Hardy's Swanton Bomb move from the Smackdown vs RAW game he liked to play on the Playstation 2. "That was his favorite game. He played it all the time. That was what he was trying to do. If I would have seen him up there I would have told him not to do it," his best friend said. He died an hour later at the hospital after his body was discovered wrapped up in a string and a plastic bag used to make his parachute police said. "I was sitting inside and I heard a thump. I looked out my window and saw the boy on the ground. He was on his back and his clothes were ripped off. There was foam coming from his mouth. It was horrible," said a neighbor. The door to the roof was supposed to be locked and protected by an alarm when opened however the alarm was broken. The 9 year old's mom told detectives she had gone to the store and that's why he was alone at the time.

Credit: Gerweck

Should've imitated Jeff taking crack. Would've been much safer.

noumenon

^LMFAO!
....that was wrong.........

but seriously, I want to see a picture of the "parachute"

Enigma22

Reaction score
why did he have a parachute if he was imitating jeff hardy? he was probably just a dumb kid trying to make a parachute.

Maybe because he thought it'd be safer and he'd survive? It was a thirteen story building.

And yes I'm an asshole. I'm willing to live with that. >_>

Kizza

Stupid dumbass. You needed someone to fall onto, not a parachute.

Shoulda tried Shelton's jump from MITB.

Beer Money Army

maybe the kid should of did the imitation of his emotions of his house burning down :shifty:

i bet cha i hit a nerve

seX-Power

But in all seriosuness, that's pretty fucked up, in a silent giggle kind of way.

(for me, a silent ROFLMAO but i'm cruel)

MJ807

Reaction score
I call bs did anyone see this kid doing a Swanton Bomb off of the roof, and even if they did the person who witnessed it probably wouldn't have been able to identify it as a Swanton Bomb and would have just called it a front flip. This kid just sounds like a blueberry jumping off of a building with a "Parachute".

great now vince is gonna ban the swanton

Nah he's not. That would be completely moronic, and something ntells me the guy that revolutionised the wrestling business to make himself millions of dollars isn't completely moronic.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yes, somehow with no witnesses. The mother gone to the grocery store, and the neighbor just hearing the thud AFTER the fact. And yet it is determined that he attempted a swanton bomb of all manuevers from 13 stories in the air. So miraculously we know he tried a front flip wrestling manuever with no planned target with just a "parachute" as his cushion?

Sounds to me like the mom is trying to create a scape goat and wants to make some money by suing the WWE. I need to break my arm or something so I can get a settlement out of WWE like everyone else does. lol

JimmyD

Reaction score
I kind of hurt my arm once when I powerbombed my brother.

£30 MILLION PLEASE WWE> K THX BI

Anyone who thinks jumping off a thirteen story building is a good idea probably didn't have much time left on this earth anyway.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Here you go, one less stupid person on the planet.

Kizza

I sat and watched WWE for too long. My ass hurt. Compensation please.