Kid dies imitating Jeff Hardy.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

would've been a lot funnier if it was a diving headbutt.

Reaction score
Yeh I'm gunna spew if this story revolves around the WWE's 'influence on this brilliant child to committing suicide because of their television programmes'.

Let's just ignore a monther who can't seem to look after her kid,
A kid who can't seem to look after himself,
And a building who can't maintain their safety features in the building.

Seriously though, out of the four candidates to punish ... one's broke because of the funeral, one's making a 'special appearance' at the funeral, the other one will spend all their money fixing and completely checking over their building, and the last has money coming out of a midget's asshole. Who would you put the attention on?

WWE I actually feel sorry for you. This is why you make your programmes more intellectually challenging, so you can't be blamed when an idiot kills himself 'attempting a move he saw on tele'...

MikeRaw

On one hand, it's sad, but on the other hand, I;ve never understod how people could be that stupid. When you're 9 years old, if you think jumping off a building is smart, there's obviously something wrong.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I was saving this for SP so I could get an immediate reaction but this was NOT, I repeat NOT a Jeff Hardy impersonation. If it was, the kid would have no sold it. This is a CLEAR Randy Orton impression X_X

Kizza

Maybe his mum wouldn't let him get a 360 to play in HIGH DEFINITION~!

Wrestling Station

he should have known that the paint on face give you a pin point accuracy to jump on matrice from high ups (more paint = more height you can risk away from matrice) !!

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Don't really see how this has anything to do with his video game or what aerial flip he did in the air. This kid went on the roof of a building and jumped off wearing a home made parachute. Bad parenting 101, needed a better explanation of gravity.

Saveus

Reaction score
Damn. I planned on going and jumping off of my roof. The kid stole my idea :(

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Damn. I planned on going and jumping off of my roof. The kid stole my idea :(

Don't let anything stand in your way. If you wanna kill yourself then you go ahead and do it~!