Kid dies imitating Jeff Hardy.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Don't really see how this has anything to do with his video game or what aerial flip he did in the air. This kid went on the roof of a building and jumped off wearing a home made parachute. Bad parenting 101, needed a better explanation of gravity.

It doesn't matter. Part of bad parenting 101 is blaming something else when your kid fucks up and it's obviously the parents fault. In this case that blame goes on video games.

Kizza

Wait, didnt that Jeff tribute have the song Rooftops by Lostprophets?

Yer, here.

[yt]Ir22Ndn7eHc[/yt]

Reaction score
The song is 'Standing on the rooftops' not 'Jumping off the rooftops

Vandy316

Reaction score
thats just dumb. i gurrantee that he wasnt trying a swanton. maybe he just watched the Marine and thought, hey if John Cena can live from all these explosions and shit, i bet i can jump off of my roof and live too. i really hate how people seem to blame pro wrestling for any fans' abnormal death

NinoBrown

Reaction score
WWE ain't at fault here. They still broadcast old MVP and Batista (when he had hair) footage of them tellin dumb country bumbkins not to imitate what they do.

Moonlight Drive

I think the foaming from the mouth made them suspect he was imitating Jeff.