Kenny Omega war of words on Twitter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I still feel like he's saying the same thing I am that you told me I made a good point about lmao

You even seem to agree when you say "stuff you should ignore." Sometimes we just don't ignore it and then we get this lol
I just want him to see sometimes emotions get the best of people. Like I agree he probably should have just not gave a fuck. But emotional reactions happen sometime

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Kenny probs had enough and snapped. Are they worth his time? No but sometimes you just have enough and lose your temper. You keep provoking people, they do bite back eventually.

Sure they can. I don't see why someone famous shouldn't be allowed to not have to see people who are clearly mentally ill. If someone says something absurdly damaging to your reputation with zero evidence, just block them and move on.

The worst that happens is they say that "Oh no, this person blocked me, what a coward". Famous people are not beholden to the people to have to see everyone even if they don't want to. Celebrities have rights like anyone else and on social media the right to block anyone they want is absolutely extended to them.

Does it get tiring? Sure, I would imagine, but by replying, you're giving them exactly what they want. Attention. By blocking them, you deny them the attention they crave and they can no longer comment on your posts without making another account, which is a pain in the ass to do anyways.

As much as I hate Kenny, I think he's been handling this poorly tbh. Just block the morons and move on. Commenting on this shit only will only embolden them further.

That doesn't make sense Barry. If you hate him, it gives you even more of an excuse to shit on him. Plus I played Mafia with you, you can't criticize people for rising to shit and losing their temper. You were as bad as me for that shit. Also...

This is why Toni Storm is smart not to have Twitter. :lol

Well she deleted her socials because of trolling and leaks so that kind of proves the point about people being toxic as fuck.

I will say I def don't equate this with a coked out Tony Khan telling Big Swole she couldn't wrestle probably from the bathroom of some NYE party lmao

Since I've seen people group this together as a negative on AEW people tweeting and shit already. Two completely different situations IMO, just happened to take place on Twitter

Yeah Khan was a dickhead. This has 0 to do with the Khan stuff at all

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Kenny probs had enough and snapped. Are they worth his time? No but sometimes you just have enough and lose your temper. You keep provoking people, they do bite back eventually.

That doesn't make sense Barry. If you hate him, it gives you even more of an excuse to shit on him. Plus I played Mafia with you, you can't criticize people for rising to shit and losing their temper. You were as bad as me for that shit. Also...

Well she deleted her socials because of trolling and leaks so that kind of proves the point about people being toxic as fuck.

Yeah Khan was a dickhead. This has 0 to do with the Khan stuff at all

I've seen some of his responses and frankly they are pretty uh, bad. Especially the one where he called out after calling another guy a pedophile and then asked about Marty Scurll, which he completely sidestepped.

Even if you're hot as fuck, you should never do this. But once again, you've missed the boat where I've outright called myself a hypocrite on many occasions, Gambit.

Reactions: Alexa

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I've seen some of his responses and frankly they are pretty uh, bad. Especially the one where he called out after calling another guy a pedophile and then asked about Marty Scurll, which he completely sidestepped.

Even if you're hot as fuck, you should never do this. But once again, you've missed the boat where I've outright called myself a hypocrite on many occasions, Gambit.

Tbh he's treating the trolls like they treated him. And how Cornette fans have treated him for years. Hell if anyone is to blame it is Cornette since he started the outright crap Kenny has to endure

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

All he did was turn the dudes logic around on him :lmao why people leave this huge fact out when talking about that.

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Tbh he's treating the trolls like they treated him. And how Cornette fans have treated him for years. Hell if anyone is to blame it is Cornette since he started the outright crap Kenny has to endure

That's not really up for debate though wrt who started. Cornette has called him shit for years and everyone knows it. His fanbase is even more deluded and toxic than he is and this comes from someone who *is* a Cornette fan. Cornette says shit all the time but it's his fanbase that perpetuates it further rather than keep it to themselves.

However, getting so angry that you're pigeonholed into that Marty Scurll question like Kenny Omega did is just really bad no matter how you look at who started what or whether he was right or wrong. Right or wrong is pretty subjective here regardless.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
All he did was turn the dudes logic around on him :lmao why people leave this huge fact out when talking about that.

Turning the logic around on him led to him being called out for being friends with Marty Scurll, which he completely sidestepped while talking to these trolls. That's kinda bad wouldn't you agree? In a vacuum, let's say.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
That's not really up for debate though wrt who started. Cornette has called him shit for years and everyone knows it. His fanbase is even more deluded and toxic than he is and this comes from someone who *is* a Cornette fan. Cornette says shit all the time but it's his fanbase that perpetuates it further rather than keep it to themselves.

However, getting so angry that you're pigeonholed into that Marty Scurll question like Kenny Omega did is just really bad no matter how you look at who started what or whether he was right or wrong. Right or wrong is pretty subjective here regardless.

Nah if people weren't being trolls and cunts, this wouldn't have happened. So no. I'm good being on Kenny's side cause at some people people do have enough and if you push they will fucking snap. Maybe if cornette wasn't such a vile cunt and didn't incite a fanbase as much as the former president he hates so much, well maybe this wouldn't have happened :draper2 . Also things don't happen in a vacuum so no to that.

Also the Marty Scrull shit isn't even worth getting into twitter since it's an actual proper accusation and takes way more than 140 characters to go into (he's gross as fuck and tbh should be blackballed from the industry but by UK law she was legal age so isn't legally a nonce, just rapey as fuck and so dodgy since it was a student irrc)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

STFU Bixenspan....one of gods major mistakes.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Nah if people weren't being trolls and cunts, this wouldn't have happened. So no. I'm good being on Kenny's side cause at some people people do have enough and if you push they will fucking snap. Maybe if cornette was such a vile cunt and didn't incite a fanbase as much as the former president he hates so much, well maybe this wouldn't have happened :draper2 . Also things don't happen in a vacuum so no to that.

Also the Marty Scrull shit isn't even worth getting into twitter since it's an actual proper accusation and takes way more than 140 characters to go into (he's gross as fuck and tbh should be blackballed from the industry but by UK law she was legal age so isn't legally a nonce, just rapey as fuck and so dodgy since it was a student irrc)

Your mom happened in a vacuum. :Cocky2

Also seriously, I'm more on Kenny's side than anyone, but sorry for saying he just shouldn't have engaged at all. I'll remember that from now on.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score

Also seriously, I'm more on Kenny's side than anyone, but sorry for saying he just shouldn't have engaged at all. I'll remember that from now on.

How the fuck are you on kenny's side when you said you hate him and have been criticizing him lmao?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

You do understand emotions get the best of people sometimes yes?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
How the fuck are you on kenny's side when you said you hate him and have been criticizing him lmao?

He's way more on the right side of this than the mentally ill morons. My criticism is his reaction to it, which I've not once argued isn't in a heat of passion. What I've been arguing for is that Kenny should not engage these people if he can help it. Getting angry is fine but it serves no good to engage with these kind of people.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Also seriously, I'm more on Kenny's side than anyone, but sorry for saying he just shouldn't have engaged at all
. I'll remember that from now on.

This is also what i said and Gambit liked my posts so maybe it's your tone :mj

• Haha

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
This is also what i said and Gambit liked my posts so maybe it's your tone :mj

You say you don't like a guy's wrestling and they crucify you for life. You hate to see it. :pour