Kenny Omega war of words on Twitter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sparks another discussion too of what is reacting badly? Is trolling a troll or getting upset or in a debate actually bad or dies it just not fit what's comfortable to our social.ststus quo? #realquestions

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Sparks another discussion too of what is reacting badly? Is trolling a troll or getting upset or in a debate actually bad or dies it just not fit what's comfortable to our social.ststus quo? #realquestions

Here's an interesting series on debate or how people react in certain situations (and yes, it's about 12 Angry Men, which we all are frankly):

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

I'd say any response that reads to me like you're giving the trolls opinions actual weight

Trolling them back I usually don't care about, just make sure it's funny or you look like a dork

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
We've discussed this already Blaze, I'm a well-known hypocrite. In my current state, I'd probably say something. Plus you guys harass me a lot as is whenever I voice an opinion. :hayden3
Then let’s let him do what we would do. Like, to me this seems more of a you dislike him type of deal so it’s why you feel how you do. Maybe you think the ones doing it to him are wrong also, and sorry I said that you wasn’t. But like come on man, we have no idea how bad his mentions is, and the stuff he isn’t replying to or people he isn’t replying to. We also have no idea what his state of mind could be today. I know when I’m in a meh mood I’ll reply to stuff I normally wouldn’t. We’re all humans and all of us react to things in different ways.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
So if you had alot of people harassing you, you wouldn’t do anything about it? Or since you’re some normal bloke is it okay to defend yourself? Why should you lose that right when you become famous or well known? They are people like you or me. They deserve the same rights.
Again from my perspective, there's a time and a place and this was one that didn't deserve any sort of reply. No sane person thinks he's a fucking pedo.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Again from my perspective, there's a time and a place and this was one that didn't deserve any sort of reply. No sane person thinks he's a fucking pedo.
I see you :cudi setting yourself up to be able to defend someone you like in the future with “this was the right time and place to do this.” Smart.

• Love
Reactions: Roy Mustang

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'd say any response that reads to me like you're giving the trolls opinions actual weight

Trolling them back I usually don't care about, just make sure it's funny or you look like a dork
So basically it has to entertain you. I think that's point im trying to shed light on. Did he react badly or just not in a way that entertained ppl n therefore its bad

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
So basically it has to entertain you. I think that's point im trying to shed light on. Did he react badly or just not in a way that entertained ppl n therefore its bad

Yeah, responding in ways that takes trolls opinions seriously will never entertain me so sure? :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It really is victim blaming to a degree. Just dont react. Ig it's women's fault when they get mad at cat calling too :oops . Obviously different impacts but both are trying to demean a person. Kenny's reaction us obviously bad but he's obviously been upset and hurt by this shit so ya, weird to not want to act with kindness towards the person getting constantly called a pedo. I'll die on that hill lol

You even say the reaction was bad here yourself lol did you change your mind or was it bc you weren't entertained either

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I see you :cudi setting yourself up to be able to defend someone you like in the future with “this was the right time and place to do this.” Smart.
Not at all. I have zero feelings for Omega either way and would have said the exact same about someone I liked who thinks they need to defend themselves from a nobody calling them a pedo...

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
What’s the phrase?

If it don’t apply, let it fly…

If you’re Kenny Omega, there’s no way some nobody with 100 followers should get under your skin. Especially about a claim that ridiculous

Reactions: Dale

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Not at all. I have zero feelings for Omega either way and would have said the exact same about someone I liked who thinks they need to defend themselves from a nobody calling them a pedo...
Then can I ask what would be the right time in your eyes? When is it okay to defend yourself? When isn’t it? Like I just don’t understand why someone should be quiet if being harassed. Maybe I see it differently as I understand how sometimes a bad day can make you reply to shit, and you just don’t understand that feeling. Maybe you do tho who knows. As I’ve said before, we’re all human and we all handle things differently. To think everyone should handle everything the same as you is quite silly.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I do think leaving it alone is the best option in this scenario, but I also get why Kenny would feel the need to defend himself even though it’s a bizarre accusation in the first place that has no real cemented truth behind it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'd be a hypocrite if I acted like I ignored every dumb comment too lol its okay to respond emotionally sometimes, the point is he doesn't need to. I don't think any less of Omega for doing it

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'd be a hypocrite if I acted like I ignored every dumb comment too lol its okay to respond emotionally sometimes, the point is he doesn't need to. I don't think any less of Omega for doing it
See putting it this way is a reasonable take. Yeah he doesn’t need to and I agree 100%. But sometimes emotions can get the best of you and you get into these little spats. We shouldn’t expect anyone to just take it over and over agaib. Despite how dumb what they are saying might be