Ken Shamrock Calls CM Punk A “Spoiled Brat,” Claims Triple H Doesn’t Like Him

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
There are not that many die hard fans who want to see DB win the belt. Most of the fans today are casual fans who will keep watching WWE regardless of who's champion. Tickets will still sellout, hell, tickets for Summerslam 2014 have already sold out. I'd say WWE is in good shape going towards the future in terms of business. They have sponsors around the world, and with Batista, they'll be able to get more sponsors.

NO! ur so wrong on that one! DB make more business then what Basitisa would ever make! HE OVER WITH FANS AND IF U DON't THEN DON'T WATCH THE SHOW ENOUGH!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
A better example could be Blockbuster I suppose, they were huge at one point but because people moved away from actual rentals to streaming they failed. I'm not supporting his idea but I get where he's coming from.
I see your point, but it seems like a much different thing with WWE. People watch WWE (casuals) to watch the entertainment inside the ring, and watch their favorite superstars most importantly. Whether or not he is the champ more than likely doesn't matter to them. Sure, they'd like to see it happen, but I don't imagine it'd be a watch or stop watching decision.

Reactions: seabs

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
NO! ur so wrong on that one! DB make more business then what Basitisa would ever make! HE OVER WITH FANS AND IF U DON't THEN DON'T WATCH THE SHOW ENOUGH!
Is DB in a movie that is going to do more than likely well at the box office? No he's not. He's just some guy who has gotten his YES gesture popular within WWE, and it spreaded to smaller things such as college sports due to its easiness. Batista is in a big movie, DB is not. The percentage of fans who want to see him albeit the money they would spend does not outweigh the money generated by business opportunities with Batista.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Is DB in a movie that is going to do more than likely well at the box office? No he's not. He's just some guy who has gotten his YES gesture popular within WWE, and it spreaded to smaller things such as college sports due to its easiness. Batista is in a big movie, DB is not. The percentage of fans who want to see him albeit the money they would spend does not outweigh the money generated by business opportunities with Batista.

HE DOES NOT NEED TO! He over even when he not invele in the fuckin promo as we seen with cena and orton the raw before tlc ppv! U CLEAR DON'T ANYTHING ABOUT TRUE BUSINESS IF U CAN'T SEE THAT!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
HE DOES NOT NEED TO! He over even when he not invele in the fuckin promo as we seen with cena and orton the raw before tlc ppv! U CLEAR DON'T ANYTHING ABOUT TRUE BUSINESS IF U CAN'T SEE THAT!
He is not in a movie that will probably make tons of money. Batista is in that movie. Do you understand how much more money that will make for WWE compared to having DB as champion? It doesn't matter whether or not the hardcore fans made DB's name known in a segment, at the end of the day, Batista is the one in the movie, not DB, and Batista gives WWE business opportunities.

Reactions: GoldbergFan1

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
He is not in a movie that will probably make tons of money. Batista is in that movie. Do you understand how much more money that will make for WWE compared to having DB as champion? It doesn't matter whether or not the hardcore fans made DB's name known in a segment, at the end of the day, Batista is the one in the movie, not DB, and Batista gives WWE business opportunities.

U ARE INJORE EVERYTHING FUCKIN I SAYING! HE DOES NEED TO! HE OVER WHEN HE NOT EVILE IN THE PROMO WITH HIS YES YES YES THING! WWE SHOULD BE BUILD AROUND AND FOR GET ABOUT THE BASITSA BOLD SHIT!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
U ARE INJORE EVERYTHING FUCKIN I SAYING! HE DOES NEED TO! HE OVER WHEN HE NOT EVILE IN THE PROMO WITH HIS YES YES YES THING! WWE SHOULD BE BUILD AROUND AND FOR GET ABOUT THE BASITSA BOLD SHIT!
So what? It doesn't matter! Batista is in a multimillion dollar movie! Do you understand how much bigger/more important that is than Daniel Bryan being cheered on by a couple thousands of fans? There is a much higher levity to Batista's star power than DB's "star power".

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

They have years to build around Bryan and are likely to have him walk out of Mania as the champion after beating HHH. That's a huge rub, Batista is the short term publicity cow.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
So what? It doesn't matter! Batista is in a multimillion dollar movie! Do you understand how much bigger/more important that is than Daniel Bryan being cheered on by a couple thousands of fans? There is a much higher levity to Batista's star power than DB's "star power".

WHO FUCKIN CARE ABOUT THE MOVIE! So what saying is if some TFA (TNA) Star who there TNA World Champion left TFA and then did a big time movie and he never wrestle for wwe before do really fuckin thing wwe would called him and let him win the rumble match and main event wm30!? STFU!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
They have years to build around Bryan and are likely to have him walk out of Mania as the champion after beating HHH. That's a huge rub, Batista is the short term publicity cow.

wm30 is the time to put bryan on the map! No care if bastisa win b/c the fans boo b/c he NOT best for bueisness

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
WHO FUCKIN CARE ABOUT THE MOVIE! So what saying is if some TFA (TNA) Star who there TNA World Champion left TFA and then did a big time movie and he never wrestle for wwe before do really fuckin thing wwe would called him and let him win the rumble match and main event wm30!? STFU!

But Batista did wrestle for WWE. So what's your point?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Yes they would. If he has been in wrestling before, and he has a huge business opportunity being carried by him, then yes, WWE would look into signing him. It's smart business.

Status
Not open for further replies.